Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
What a weird fukking day
0p0mrxa.png

My friend "A" invited three of us to her college festival/picnic this weekend. B lives in her city while me and C live an hour away. The plan was to carpool with C and meet up with A & B. B suddenly had work and C forgot all about it :deadmanny:

Despite all that me and my friend A had a pretty decent time. It really wasn't my scene because I don't do large crowds and a lot of thirsty men in general. I'll admit that I dressed up so that I could attempt to get over my fear of talking to the opposite sex but that didn't happen.
I especially didn't like it when an older guy tapped me on the shoulder but was on the other side of me like :scheme:
I didn't say anything. Then when my eye started watering and I was constantly wiping it he asked if something was in it or if I was cryng.
Me: I'm fine :snooze:

What I wanted to say: :childplease: nikka IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR OLD JUVENILE ASS AWAY FROM ME-- MY EYE IS fukkING FINE IIGHT?

A few moments later a guy asked me and A to come to his show next Saturday; I wasn't going to drive all that way for someone I never heard of-- I don't even know if he was a rapper or a singer or whatever. Dude was looking lost and confused trying to find other women to ask
:heh:

Other than that there were a lot of good moments and I met a lot of new and nice people, hopefully some people I'll see again. But then I stop by C's house on the way back home.

C is kinda my "BFF" and kinda isn't. We have a lot in common and for the most part we understand each other but C is extremely suicidal. Like has attempted to off herself three times. She's passed the test that I'm taking next week so I wanted some advice but she was SO high when I first went to go pick her up so her "advice" was useless. When I stopped by to tell her about the picnic she had a huge meltdown. bytch ran to the back and started crying like her dad just gave her the biggest asswhooping of her life. I was like WTF :mindblown: at that point I just wanted to eat my porkchops from the picnic and then leave but her cac fiance (I dont even use the word cac but he's the epitome of cac) basically begged me to stay because it was the drugs/medication wearing off making her like that.

He forced her to come out to talk to us but she came out still crying saying "WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS?! I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN LIKE THIS! I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE!"

I aint got no problems with that.

I was ready to go but this is when he talked me into staying because it would be good for her.

C is Samoan, black and Japanese, her fiance is polish and twice her age. He also uses the n word with the hard -er and they have a master/bytch relationship (her nickname is bytch in his language) :scusthov: They're just so fukking weird. Intelligent people, but very belligerent and surrounded by dark energy. I decided that I'm never ever ever ever EVER going back to that house again. I JUST got back and went straight to typing this because I'm gonna have to re-read this to remind myself of the fukkery that went down whenever she tries to invite me.

0p0mrxa.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'll admit that I dressed up so that I could attempt to get over my fear of talking to the opposite sex but that didn't happen.

:sas2:

C is Samoan, black and Japanese, her fiance is polish and twice her age. He also uses the n word with the hard -er and they have a master/bytch relationship (her nickname is bytch in his language) :scusthov:

dead that:martin:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
What a weird fukking day
0p0mrxa.png

My friend "A" invited three of us to her college festival/picnic this weekend. B lives in her city while me and C live an hour away. The plan was to carpool with C and meet up with A & B. B suddenly had work and C forgot all about it :deadmanny:

Despite all that me and my friend A had a pretty decent time. It really wasn't my scene because I don't do large crowds and a lot of thirsty men in general. I'll admit that I dressed up so that I could attempt to get over my fear of talking to the opposite sex but that didn't happen.
I especially didn't like it when an older guy tapped me on the shoulder but was on the other side of me like :scheme:
I didn't say anything. Then when my eye started watering and I was constantly wiping it he asked if something was in it or if I was cryng.

What I wanted to say: :childplease: nikka IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR OLD JUVENILE ASS AWAY FROM ME-- MY EYE IS fukkING FINE IIGHT?

A few moments later a guy asked me and A to come to his show next Saturday; I wasn't going to drive all that way for someone I never heard of-- I don't even know if he was a rapper or a singer or whatever. Dude was looking lost and confused trying to find other women to ask

Other than that there were a lot of good moments and I met a lot of new and nice people, hopefully some people I'll see again. But then I stop by C's house on the way back home.

C is kinda my "BFF" and kinda isn't. We have a lot in common and for the most part we understand each other but C is extremely suicidal. Like has attempted to off herself three times. She's passed the test that I'm taking next week so I wanted some advice but she was SO high when I first went to go pick her up so her "advice" was useless. When I stopped by to tell her about the picnic she had a huge meltdown. bytch ran to the back and started crying like her dad just gave her the biggest asswhooping of her life. I was like WTF :mindblown: at that point I just wanted to eat my porkchops from the picnic and then leave but her cac fiance (I dont even use the word cac but he's the epitome of cac) basically begged me to stay because it was the drugs/medication wearing off making her like that.

He forced her to come out to talk to us but she came out still crying saying "WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME DO THIS?! I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN LIKE THIS! I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE!"

I was ready to go but this is when he talked me into staying because it would be good for her.

C is Samoan, black and Japanese, her fiance is polish and twice her age. He also uses the n word with the hard -er and they have a master/bytch relationship (her nickname is bytch in his language) :scusthov: They're just so fukking weird. Intelligent people, but very belligerent and surrounded by dark energy. I decided that I'm never ever ever ever EVER going back to that house again. I JUST got back and went straight to typing this because I'm gonna have to re-read this to remind myself of the fukkery that went down whenever she tries to invite me.

0p0mrxa.png
NNeyoSjPTDfhe.gif

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:

dead that:martin:

I'm pree sure I'm cutting ties at this point :francis: she got kicked off the squad recently so I don't even get to see her at work anymore. She doesn't ever text or answer my calls (this is why I showed up to her house but she forgot about the event) and overall the atmosphere she has when she's with her fiance is very uncomfortable. My day was severely ruined when I went back into that house but I bet you my last fukking dollar I'm not stepping foot on that property again.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:mjcry: These people really threw away my henna mix. My last freaking batch smh, fukk it im a just do a regular protien treatment then...

Lithe

All Star
Daps
What a weird fukking day
0p0mrxa.png

0p0mrxa.png
What in the hell? This just made my mind hurt. A mess!!!

And here I am not wanting to sort my Dri Fit so I can wash it separately from my clothes that can go straight into the dryer. Then write this paper over the seven frames of perception.

You clearly have more to think about than I do. I really don't even understand how some people function, and seemingly happy too. How odd! I know it takes all types to make the world go 'round, but that's extreme. Hope today is a better day for you!!

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
What in the hell? This just made my mind hurt. A mess!!!

And here I am not wanting to sort my Dri Fit so I can wash it separately from my clothes that can go straight into the dryer. Then write this paper over the seven frames of perception.

You clearly have more to think about than I do. I really don't even understand how some people function, and seemingly happy too. How odd! I know it takes all types to make the world go 'round, but that's extreme. Hope today is a better day for you!!

Today I'm with my fam having Sunday dinner and enjoying sports. I'm letting the past be the past.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Finally chose a nice, neutral pink that's almost white to paint my nails, and now I can see bubbles in it.

Next to chipped polish, that's one of my biggest beauty pet peeves. So I'll be redoing my nails later! I'm doing laundry, listening to Consideration by Rihanna, and wrapping up this paper at the moment.