Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Enjoying my coffee from the comfort of my bed is much more satisfying than enjoying it on the go. I'm glad I got rid of my Keurig and went for a Tassimo, too, because being able to make my own espresso drinks at home is a bonus.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Second quarter of 2016 is looking good. I have a meeting Wednesday about a potential job revolved around skating. That's actually something I've wanted to do for so long. I still day dream of opening a skating rink so any experience I can get inside the business will be helpful. My co-worker passed me a link to a remote position, I applied today and the woman scheduled a call for Thursday. If I could work full-time from home, have a job with skating rink and do real estate, I could be good to go. Hopefully everything falls into place. I'll still be looking for more opportunities though, but it's good to have so many options.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
starting to realize alot of people fukk with me simply because of the things I can do for them.
i thought being selfless and humble attracts good relationships...

...i guess not.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
starting to realize alot of people fukk with me simply because of the things I can do for them.

...i guess not.

Welcome to the life of the nice guy. :lolbron:

Until at least the guy gets to his senses and gains a sense of self-respect

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Put $100 in my PS4 wallet and got my PS Plus membership up to a year. It's been a while since I actually treated myself. I actually got the wide brim hat i was looking for all this time on clearance as well!

But I still miss my mom. shyt, I wish she could've been on this earth longer. and I'm not looking forward to the funeral tomorrow. :mjcry:

...i guess not.

Yeah, sometimes, you have to choose who to be selfless and humble to. Being both of those things are great qualities to have! But remember, there are some people who will take your kindness for weakness.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Got my income tax refund -pops my p*ssy for Tuxedo Mask-

140614-Random-J-Pop-GIF-Sailor-moon-death-drop.gif
:russ::russ::russ:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I bought myself a new perfume and got a pedicure today. Guarantee someone in my circle will have this perfume in their collection before Spring is up. It almost never fails, I am stopped constantly about my fragrance! I like it though... Guess my body chemistry carries scents well.