Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Tried calling off from my job...Bruh, why did the main manager was talking about some "you would have to come into work or have someone cover your shift." :stopitslime:

That's all good n shyt, but y'all didn't even tell me all that bullshyt. Y'all said to call off, it would have to be 4 hours ahead of time when i first worked here. And y'all didn't tell me this shyt all those other times I called off tho! :usure:

talking about it's in the employee handbook...dude! don't nobody read that shyt! :russ:

Not to even mention, he saying "you can't just call off without no reason" Bruh, you didn't even bother to ask for the reason to begin with! :what:

Like nikka, you just straight up assumed I didn't have a reason!:why: But regardless, Im still not coming in - But hey, atleast I was nice enough to warn and tell you. :sas2:

Like, I'm so fukking fed up with fukking shyt of a job - y'all barely give me any hours, and the little y'all do give me, it always gets cut! Like, Y'all got me missing walmart - walmart of all places! I mean, don't get me wrong, I hated them too - but at least they were consistent with my hours.

And with all the other shyt going on - I frankly don't give a flying shyt if I get fired. Hell, I've been all night crying my fukking eyes out - but y'all want me to still come into work in the state I'm in??? Y'all want to me take that chance of the verge of breaking down???:dahell:

Sorry guys, I had to get this off my chest. I'm just fed up with life and this so called restaurant job. :to: Like, I'm literally at my wits end.
:russ: They always try that. I be like it aint my problem lol. You lucky Im letting yall know :lolbron: I normally do a group text and ask if anyone can cover my shift but if they can't, I'm still staying home.

But the reason is cause, when people call out with no replacement others gotta stay later to pick up the slack. He was probably mad cause he had plans for the night or sumtin.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried calling off from my job...Bruh, why did the main manager was talking about some "you would have to come into work or have someone cover your shift." :stopitslime:

That's all good n shyt, but y'all didn't even tell me all that bullshyt. Y'all said to call off, it would have to be 4 hours ahead of time when i first worked here. And y'all didn't tell me this shyt all those other times I called off tho! :usure:

talking about it's in the employee handbook...dude! don't nobody read that shyt! :russ:

Not to even mention, he saying "you can't just call off without no reason" Bruh, you didn't even bother to ask for the reason to begin with! :what:

Like nikka, you just straight up assumed I didn't have a reason!:why: But regardless, Im still not coming in - But hey, atleast I was nice enough to warn and tell you. :sas2:

Like, I'm so fukking fed up with fukking shyt of a job - y'all barely give me any hours, and the little y'all do give me, it always gets cut! Like, Y'all got me missing walmart - walmart of all places! I mean, don't get me wrong, I hated them too - but at least they were consistent with my hours.

And with all the other shyt going on - I frankly don't give a flying shyt if I get fired. Hell, I've been all night crying my fukking eyes out - but y'all want me to still come into work in the state I'm in??? Y'all want to me take that chance of the verge of breaking down???:dahell:

Sorry guys, I had to get this off my chest. I'm just fed up with life and this so called restaurant job. :to: Like, I'm literally at my wits end.
Stop having meaningless convo with your manager. You call out, you hang up and keep it moving. He talk to himself about all that other shyt. "Hi this is Sassy, I'm not feeling well I won't be able to make it". Cough a couple times and hang up.

Last edited:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: They always try that. I be like it aint my problem lol. You lucky Im letting yall know :lolbron: I normally do a group text and ask if anyone can cover my shift but if they can't, I'm still staying home.

But the reason is cause, when people call out with no replacement others gotta stay later to pick up the slack. He was probably mad cause he had plans for the night or sumtin.

lol I don't even have any of my co-workers numbers. But it's whatever, my job is easy to be honest. all his lazy ass (yes, Im calling him that) has to do is just basically greet and seat them. Like...would it even be necessary to find someone to cover my shift if that was all you had to do? shyt, servers do it more than I do. as i basically "help" (translation: do all the fukking heavy load of the work) bus tables.

Stop having meaningless convo with your manager. You call out, you hang up and keep it moving. He talk to himself about all that other shyt. "Hi this is Sassy, I'm not feeling well I won't be able to make it". Cough a couple times and hang up.

It would have saved me a few minutes if i had just hung up after saying that lol.

but on the forreal side, you're right.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll give myself until the end of this year. If I don't find someone by then, I'm giving up. This is starting to consume me and I know it's natural to feel this way but it sucks because it's not happening. It's so frustrating.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
my friend was like, ima stop talking about her forreal, "i been coming to these shrines to help you" and i said ":skip:nah im good, you aint gotta do that. thank you"

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
image.jpg

:banderas: #haitianfood

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I need everyone help, so I plan on getting a new vehicle sometime in the next 6-7 months. Ive heard that its best to get preapproved which I plan on doing with the same credit union as my last auto loan since I have history with them and they gave me a great rate last time. My question is when I get preapproved do they write me a check and thats what I give to the dealership or how exactly does that work. Also will they tell me at say 48 months for this amount your monthly car payments will be....

Lets say Im approved for $30,000 but the car I get is only $25,000, can I use the remaining $5,000 as a down payment?

Do I tell the dealership that Ive been preapproved as soon as I meet them or first tell them what Im looking for and wait for them to bring up the price discussion first. Any other tips you can give me would be appreciative. Ive only bought one car before and that was from car max so you cant haggle the price so it was simple and to the point. Ive gone with friends and family in the past to help them with buying a car and hated the experience. I dont like car salesman

If I get say a 2013 or 2014 car do you suggest getting additional warranty at the dealership