Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So I followed Kat Blaque on Youtube and now Youtube is recommending me more Trans videos I guess... anyway. I found this interesting - Waardenburg's Syndrome

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My friend is having a birthday dinner tomorrow and she also has a new boyfriend. I'm hoping this isn't a couples dinner. I don't really feel like that shyt and the way my emotions are set up this week I may have to go into her bathroom and cry lmao!

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Just broke up with my dude. :whew: He has issues I can't fix. He's spoiled, he was my baby but he is a grown ass man who is acting childish and I was enabling him. I was putting him first and putting myself at risk. I finally laid it to rest. I'm doing better because at least I recognized the problems while in it instead of in hindsight.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just broke up with my dude. :whew: He has issues I can't fix. He's spoiled, he was my baby but he is a grown ass man who is acting childish and I was enabling him. I was putting him first and putting myself at risk. I finally laid it to rest. I'm doing better because at least I recognized the problems while in it instead of in hindsight.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lmaooo I love Berleezy's exposed videos. They be having me fukking weaaak! :dead:

Prynce

Daps
:lupe: Hello fwend

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tried calling off from my job...Bruh, why did the main manager was talking about some "you would have to come into work or have someone cover your shift." :stopitslime:

That's all good n shyt, but y'all didn't even tell me all that bullshyt. Y'all said to call off, it would have to be 4 hours ahead of time when i first worked here. And y'all didn't tell me this shyt all those other times I called off tho! :usure:

talking about it's in the employee handbook...dude! don't nobody read that shyt! :russ:

Not to even mention, he saying "you can't just call off without no reason" Bruh, you didn't even bother to ask for the reason to begin with! :what:

Like nikka, you just straight up assumed I didn't have a reason!:why: But regardless, Im still not coming in - But hey, atleast I was nice enough to warn and tell you. :sas2:

Like, I'm so fukking fed up with fukking shyt of a job - y'all barely give me any hours, and the little y'all do give me, it always gets cut! Like, Y'all got me missing walmart - walmart of all places! I mean, don't get me wrong, I hated them too - but at least they were consistent with my hours.

And with all the other shyt going on - I frankly don't give a flying shyt if I get fired. Hell, I've been all night crying my fukking eyes out - but y'all want me to still come into work in the state I'm in??? Y'all want to me take that chance of the verge of breaking down???:dahell:

Sorry guys, I had to get this off my chest. I'm just fed up with life and this so called restaurant job. :to: Like, I'm literally at my wits end.