Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Stressed out, breaking out, I have no appetite, and it's going to be a six day week for me idk how I'ma get through this. :snoop:

One day at a time. Honestly, don't worry about eating right now. Make sure you're at least drinking water throughout the day. If you start feeling super tired just grab a piece of fruit or something. I've been keeping clementines on deck because they are easy to peel and good in the clutch. Once things go back to "normal" you'll develop and appetite again.

@Rawtid's advice just made me think of something. During times I have been extremely stressed with little to no appetite, can't sleep, etc. pretty much just feeling miserable, when I did get a craving (rarely), I did not try to rationalize it, I just went to get whatever it was that I wanted. Also, my friend's mother is a dietitian and nutritionist and when I was continuing to lose weight (therefore not giving my body what it needs to run/brain needed to heal) she taught me to push my drink away from me when I eat except to take a few sips if I needed to. Eat the food first, give your body the nutrients it needs. Eat slowly, take a few sips if you need it, but save the drink for last. That was 4 years ago and I still do that today. It's just habit. Always stay hydrated though, and don't be against getting some Pedialyte (electrolyte drink) if you need to restore electrolytes just water alone won't restore. Hope things get better. Keep your head up!

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Sohh, I was at a job fair, and as soon as I get in I see my old manager ( I had a three month stint at that job) she was sitting down, so I was like she must be putting in an app then I see my old supervisor helping the candidates. I was like oh shyt. I didn't leave on good terms at that job(My manager sucked(not the aforementioned one, she left before me) and I left two days before my last day,lol)and didn't bother to put it on my resume, so I swerved quickly out that bih.

Now, I know it's always great to leave jobs on good terms, you just never know.

Now, I'm sitting outside scared ass shyt. No lost though, the job is not what I was aiming for, but it has room for growth though

:francis:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why when I tell my dad its a Tornado Warning stay inside. He hops on the road to get home. Always leaving when the storm starts. Never plans ahead.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
my free love giving santeria practicing friend was like "one reason im not scared is cuz i have a house full of orishas" and im like... how are spirits gonna stop a physical attack that may happen to you? you got your ancestors around and thats great but the physical body is gon do what its capable of

It was hard seeing my mother today...she felt so cold...i still dont want to believe that she's gone...

fukk man, my heart goes out to you. i wish you clarity and fulfillment. i cant imagine :hug:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
@TeflonTrill

Sheeee's baaaaaack. @Dollfacecraze
Beyonce-dance-feeling-it-happy-Music-GIF.gif