Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Lithe

All Star
Daps
It's 44° and raining, high is 51°, I have class in an hour and my hair isn't styled. Hell, I'm still in bed with my satin bonnet on, pretending I don't have to get up.

But at least my barometric pressure migraine is mostly gone. Just a small lingering twinge of pain. So there's some light... That right there is enough to make me want to get up and go knock out the day.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
P.S., Don't forget this as you go about your day, ladies.
image_zpsieztdeb8.jpeg

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Why can't I have his British babies? :mjcry:

Joshua3.jpg

I didnt have my crystals with me the other night because I didnt want to feel reliant on them. And that's when the incident happened :lupe:
I recharged them in the sun today and am bringing them with me next time.

Alchemy? :lupe:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I should always trust my gut. Always, always, always.
I had an epiphany once after suffering the consequences of not listening to my gut. I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt, but if something feels "off," that's because it is. My epiphany is this: never second guess a first instinct.

Without a doubt, any time I have felt just... Something that's not right, I've not jumped to conclusions but stayed guarded and every time my initial feeling was proved to be correct. We have instincts and intuition for a reason! It's just difficult sometimes, because you don't want to be negative or be overreacting about something you can't even explain. At least that's how I feel.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stressed out, breaking out, I have no appetite, and it's going to be a six day week for me idk how I'ma get through this. :snoop:
One day at a time. Honestly, don't worry about eating right now. Make sure you're at least drinking water throughout the day. If you start feeling super tired just grab a piece of fruit or something. I've been keeping clementines on deck because they are easy to peel and good in the clutch. Once things go back to "normal" you'll develop and appetite again.