Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
It's amazing to me how much effect your childhood and parents can have on you. I feel like a well-trained dog that finally broke loose, but terrified that I won't stay free for long. shyt is sickening and I have no one to talk to about it. Not when I was a kid and not now.

JWCahAf61Z43e.gif

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Barometric pressure migraines are terrible, and I wish there were some kind of a cure for it. I'd be willing to participate in a study if I ever found one, because I'm not the only sufferer and traditional medicines don't work for these kind of migraines. If anyone else is a migraineur around here, I understand!! Only advice is to avoid anything that might exacerbate the symptoms.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Barometric pressure migraines are terrible, and I wish there were some kind of a cure for it. I'd be willing to participate in a study if I ever found one, because I'm not the only sufferer and traditional medicines don't work for these kind of migraines. If anyone else is a migraineur around here, I understand!! Only advice is to avoid anything that might exacerbate the symptoms.

Sounds like its time for you to move to New Orleans below sea level.