Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying. I hate to be crass but my nipples feel like they're cracking and its advised to do it until they turn 2. :snoop:

Yep.

:mjcry: I love it.

So you had another lil one for lack of better word naturally? or is this the same lil one?

I can understand if you dont want to answer that

Congrats either way

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Question for you ladies. How soon would you be willing to meet a random guy online? Would wanting to meet within a half hour of chatting raise suspicion?

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Question for you ladies. How soon would you be willing to meet a random guy online? Would wanting to meet within a half hour of chatting raise suspicion?

It depends, but that sounds like a booty call.

Where online did you meet?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It depends, but that sounds like a booty call.

Where online did you meet?
I prefer to meet someone right away to make sure they are real. Public place of course and if we hit it off a follow up for a more formal date.
I wouldn't, but I like to move slow. That's too fast for me. There are women who are willing, though.

Ok so last night I'm chilling after finishing work talking to a co-worker. All of a sudden I get a message on pof from a 22 year old Hispanic girl. She's cute, I had seen her on there before. So it's rare that a girl initiates conversation so I was like wow ok.

So she says hey, I say the same and compliment her eyes and ask for her name. She says Sarai and asks for mine. Then she asks if I live in a certain city. I tell her no just work here but don't live too far. So then she asks me what I'm doing right now and if I wanted to go grab a burger. That was like the third message she sent me. So it's already after 11 pm. And she said I can go to her place and we can go from there.

She's not that far but mind you, not many places are open that late out here. Not like I'm in the center of Miami or south beach where shyt may be open late night on a weekday. So she wanted to go to a place that was already 15 minutes away. What tripped me it was that it was so sudden and she wanted me to go to her instead of waiting for the daytime and meeting somewhere. I would expect that from a guy but not a female. So I was about to leave and I was telling another girl at work about it and she was like yeah that seems kind of weird, her aggressiveness. Gotta be careful you don't end up dumped somewhere with all your organs missing. My other co-worker agreed. She was like, you never know with these females. They might have a guy waiting for you to go pick them up and rob you or worse.

So we had been texting after that cuz I exchanged numbers to get off pof. I tried to reschedule for today but she was busy. Then to make things interesting, she blocked me on pof. So we all like, that's odd. Why would she do that. I was able to take screenshots of her messages only. I couldn't find an instagram, Twitter, and her number didn't appear on a Facebook search. It could've been a catfish or maybe not, I just felt like it seemed odd. Seemed like a turn off. She said she had moved to the area about a month ago. If she's legit, then she won't have problems going out for a burger another time and getting to know each other. If not, then fukk her, my condolences. I may not date much or at all but I'm not that desperate. I'm bout to call her and find out what this chick is about.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
phone was either off or blocked cuz it went straight to voicemail. Left a message saying hey, it's nanny from pof. Sorry I couldn't make it out last night. Wanted to see if we can reschedule for the weekend or next week. Give me a call back.

If she does, fine. If not, whatever. I'm deleting her number now anyways until she does.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so last night I'm chilling after finishing work talking to a co-worker. All of a sudden I get a message on pof from a 22 year old Hispanic girl. She's cute, I had seen her on there before. So it's rare that a girl initiates conversation so I was like wow ok.

So she says hey, I say the same and compliment her eyes and ask for her name. She says Sarai and asks for mine. Then she asks if I live in a certain city. I tell her no just work here but don't live too far. So then she asks me what I'm doing right now and if I wanted to go grab a burger. That was like the third message she sent me. So it's already after 11 pm. And she said I can go to her place and we can go from there.

She's not that far but mind you, not many places are open that late out here. Not like I'm in the center of Miami or south beach where shyt may be open late night on a weekday. So she wanted to go to a place that was already 15 minutes away. What tripped me it was that it was so sudden and she wanted me to go to her instead of waiting for the daytime and meeting somewhere. I would expect that from a guy but not a female. So I was about to leave and I was telling another girl at work about it and she was like yeah that seems kind of weird, her aggressiveness. Gotta be careful you don't end up dumped somewhere with all your organs missing. My other co-worker agreed. She was like, you never know with these females. They might have a guy waiting for you to go pick them up and rob you or worse.

So we had been texting after that cuz I exchanged numbers to get off pof. I tried to reschedule for today but she was busy. Then to make things interesting, she blocked me on pof. So we all like, that's odd. Why would she do that. I was able to take screenshots of her messages only. I couldn't find an instagram, Twitter, and her number didn't appear on a Facebook search. It could've been a catfish or maybe not, I just felt like it seemed odd. Seemed like a turn off. She said she had moved to the area about a month ago. If she's legit, then she won't have problems going out for a burger another time and getting to know each other. If not, then fukk her, my condolences. I may not date much or at all but I'm not that desperate. I'm bout to call her and find out what this chick is about.
Sounds like a set up. She was probably going to have some dudes rob you or something.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Vent

I have been crying on and off at work since noon. My grandmother is in the hospital I mentioned a few times on here she has Alzhiemer's. I helped my mom and took care of her for almost 2 years while she lived with my mom and even before on her days when she had her.

My mom texted me saying she won't open her eyes. She is only breathing hard through her mouth. She hasn't eaten in 2 days and she won't even fight the nurses who are trying to treat or touch her. She usually fights all the time when they would try to draw blood or anything. I just fear, she is done. I know part of this is hormones/pms. But I felt like I had already lost her. I had cried my tears already because the woman I knew is long gone. But the thought she isn't fighting anymore is really, just too much for me right now. I don't know I just keep thinking of so many things. I'm mad at my family, sad, worried, and angry in general. The crying is very annoying...because I feel like I'm overacting.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vent

I have been crying on and off at work since noon. My grandmother is in the hospital I mentioned a few times on here she has Alzhiemer's. I helped my mom and took care of her for almost 2 years while she lived with my mom and even before on her days when she had her.

My mom texted me saying she won't open her eyes. She is only breathing hard through her mouth. She hasn't eaten in 2 days and she won't even fight the nurses who are trying to treat or touch her. She usually fights all the time when they would try to draw blood or anything. I just fear, she is done. I know part of this is hormones/pms. But I felt like I had already lost her. I had cried my tears already because the woman I knew is long gone. But the thought she isn't fighting anymore is really, just too much for me right now. I don't know I just keep thinking of so many things. I'm mad at my family, sad, worried, and angry in general. The crying is very annoying...because I feel like I'm overacting.

That's pretty much the same symptoms my grandmother when she was deep Into Alzheimer's, @Vice Queen as well if I recall.

Regardless of how anything goes, stay strong and try and keep your head up.

:hug:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Vent

Very sorry to hear this, but if you'd like I'd like to offer some perspective, though it might honestly be a little hard to hear. My great aunt was in the same situation about 2 years ago, where she wouldn't eat or cooperate with the medical staff. Was looking for answers online, and people with similar circumstances all mutually acknowledged this tends to be the final stage, so they encouraged me to use the time left to say what you need to say, or just be there for them. I spent the day before my great aunt passed just watching her, and although she wasn't eating much, she did seem peaceful, or at least at ease. She didn't actually pass until the family left the hospital, so it makes me wonder into this theory of how people like to subconsciously pass in private.

But everyone and every case is different, you never know what miracle you could get. I'd just say enjoy the moment of now while she's still here. And cherish the memories you're making now, cause you'll be able to remember them clear as day years later.