Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had my second swimming lesson. I need to learn how to breathe but the instructor said I was doing well. It's a highly relaxing 30 minutes. The life guard is adorable so I felt a little skeptical with him seeing me in at bathing suit but than I saw a cow bigger then me mooing all over the pool with multiple stomachs and I said "you can do this Rawtid".

-Saw a fukking house that I loved, had everything I wanted: off street parking, large yard, 4bedrooms, 2 bath, under $140k and of course it has a shyt load issues. :martin:Buying a house is starting to be like finding love. Big ass fukking unfair ass game. I'm looking for apartments instead. I'm so discouraged right now. (Pardon my cursing I'm just angry)

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I got a lot accomplished today, but I'm wishing tomorrow was Saturday so I could sleep in. Instead, I have a 10 AM meeting. That's not exactly early, but when you have a sleep disorder, times are weird.

I feel much better after having my eyebrows waxed this morning!

Physical symptoms of PMS are much worse for me than emotional. Breast pain is making me wish I was never blessed with natural C cups. The only emotional aspects are that I just want to be alone and almost anything can make me tear up/cry, and it's funny because I'm not the crying type!

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I got a lot accomplished today, but I'm wishing tomorrow was Saturday so I could sleep in. Instead, I have a 10 AM meeting. That's not exactly early, but when you have a sleep disorder, times are weird.

I feel much better after having my eyebrows waxed this morning!

Physical symptoms of PMS are much worse for me than emotional. Breast pain is making me wish I was never blessed with natural C cups. The only emotional aspects are that I just want to be alone and almost anything can make me tear up/cry, and it's funny because I'm not the crying type!

How much sleep do you usually get at night? My dad has a sleeping disorder, but does not want to go to the doctor for it. Smh

Lithe

All Star
Daps
How much sleep do you usually get at night? My dad has a sleeping disorder, but does not want to go to the doctor for it. Smh

Around 6 or 7 hours, but it's broken sleep so I never feel really well rested! It wasn't this way for me until after my stroke though. My neurologist just put me back on my sleep medication yesterday, we're trying to retrain my brain.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Around 6 or 7 hours, but it's broken sleep so I never feel really well rested! It wasn't this way for me until after my stroke though. My neurologist just put me back on my sleep medication yesterday, we're trying to retrain my brain.

I experience that too. Sometimes I take benadryl to knock me out, because I hate the feeling of not being well rested. Then I am extremely tired during the day. I am going to go see a neurologist soon, because I keep getting shocks of pain on the right side of my face, in the back of my head and shocks of pain in both my hands. I was wondering if it is carpel tunnel, but I do not text a lot nor do I type a lot.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I experience that too. Sometimes I take benadryl to knock me out, because I hate the feeling of not being well rested. Then I am extremely tired during the day. I am going to go see a neurologist soon, because I keep getting shocks of pain on the right side of my face, in the back of my head and shocks of pain in both my hands. I was wondering if it is carpel tunnel, but I do not text a lot nor do I type a lot.

I've taken Benadryl and still wake up! It's so frustrating!! Yes, please go see a neurologist! I take anything involving something sensory very seriously after what happened to me. Make sure you mention it's one sided, because that could point to an issue in the left side of your brain, if the cause is neurological. Could also have to do with a nerve issue and something in the spine. Definitely get that checked out! Good for you for not brushing it off, hope you get some answers and relief.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
They're two different mechanisms. What does having breasts have to do with the uterus and conceiving children?

Also, aren't you Phoenix Hoely? Didn't you get banned?

I don't really know if you're catching a 'tude about the question, do to your tone.
But, obviously I don't f*ing know that's why I ask the f*ing question.

I'm not Einstein nor do I have a 180 IQ, nor am I am omniscient, that's why I ask the simple ass question.

With no f*ing intention to come across as rude, but I get that it's a touchy subject

And yes, I asked :ehh: