Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: I'm too scared to use that. Napster, bearshare, Morpheus, etc. got me shook fo lyfe. :hamster:
Well, there are some online. specifically hulu. but search some anime streaming site. I downloaded the episodes before i got internet back. lol

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like when I finally just break off a bad habit. When I try to set definite goals the shyt doesn't work but I will wake up and be done with something. Like when I went natural, I tried a few times and failed but one day I decided i didn't feel like perming my hair anymore and didn't look back. The bad thing is I never remember when so I don't have an anniversary date to celebrate lol

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

yall remember what movie he was in? i keep thinking it had something to do with the wayans?

i wanna see what he up to now

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Me & my husband tryna work shyt out with eachother because I previously told him I want a divorce. He said he wants us to work things out and prove that we should be and stay together.

So I've been waiting...

And still waiting...

So we had this conversation this morning about how couples don't put in any efforts into eachother once they are in a relationship. He says females always expecting the guy to pamper them and "surprise" them but never the other way around. That the effort in that is a two way street.
I told him in our relationship it has been a one way street too. I was the one who sent out people to his job to surprise him with gifts, flowers and one of those fruity bouquet. I was the one who randomly give him gifts like clothes and shoes that I would see him drool over. On our last anniversary I planned and paid for us to go kayaking, took a ferry out on the ocean and out to eat on the beach.
His response was "when you go to an interview for a job do you continue to go to work as if you're going to that interview?" That actually made me feel.. off. I don't know how to feel about that to be honest.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
it's like I can't decide whether I want to look like this
ZqNF6Zx.jpg

or like this :damn:
ca01c89486cf7dd1d8dcd5e535bea52b.jpg
arent you basically already #1?

MsReal

All Star
Daps
So annoyed, I was really looking forward to joining up to the Coli

But it turns out only certain people are welcome

These dudes are calling me ugly, but god forbid if they put a picture up

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How much thirst is considered bad for your girlfriend or wife?

:jbhmm:

Like if you know you're going to smash tonight, telling the wifey all day through text and stuff that you feigning for that ass like a crackhead...is that bad?

:jbhmm:

No such thing if ur partner got a high ass drive if anything u just warming up the car for her till she gets home then once u done having ur way with her I'm sure she will want more later on that night if not then that mornings and for the next several days or just want it all the time
All comes down to how high her drive is the chemistry u 2 have and how good it feels
To her
Either way it's a win win situation

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
My dad grabbed my finger tonight and demanded I let him test my blood glucose!!:merchant:

I had no idea what the # meant so I googled and learned I am in the Excellent level.:jawalrus:
on time!:myman:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I can be in a relationship/marriage where we are constantly in a screaming match. Legit screaming at the top of your lungs, with cursing and name calling. I don't understand how people do it.

I would think it was easier to just be single.

Is that your situation now?

I can't even allow myself to do that in a relationship. Dont ever think I'd even come close to screaming at someone im with.