Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Makes sense u don't even mess with me anyways :mjpls:
U be too busy talking to ur black cat from jungle book instead of making time to understand a breh just wanted a bowl of cereal with no marshmallows :mjcry:

It's ok to be intelligent I find it sexy :noah:
Plus I need a tutor cuz I always go down the wrong aisle in Walmart they say aisle 8 I end up at 5 :to:

I do the same thing :therethere::hug:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watch it subbed, in japanese, season 1 is the best but it stay's decent for about 2 seasons or so

Thanks, I wasn't gonna watch it in english since they always take out the most important shyt in english dub.

Make sure to skip fillers so that you're not wasting your time.

Thanks, I learned my lesson trying to watch filler episodes (unless some are interesting).

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Thanks, I wasn't gonna watch it in english since they always take out the most important shyt in english dub.

Thanks, I learned my lesson trying to watch filler episodes (unless some are interesting).

The ones that have a storyline running for four episodes straight are not worth it imo
They're like mini arcs but literally have no effect on the story. A lot of them are poorly done too.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The ones that have a storyline running for four episodes straight are not worth it imo
They're like mini arcs but literally have no effect on the story. A lot of them are poorly done too.
ohhh..i learned that lesson too when i first started sailor moon R x,x I was salty tbh.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
season 3 of sailor moon is gooder than a motherfukker! all these plot twists n shyt and I'm here like :ohhh::dwillhuh:

Gotta love rewatching the series in its original form.:blessed:

I might start on naruto or yu yu hakusho next. idk :jbhmm:
How are you watching Sailor Moon? I need to tackle it eventually.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
One of my friends been married less than a year and she either wants a divorce or wants him to change completely and he's unwilling. (Drinking problem, not ambitious in the least, etc, etc.) They were together long enough for her to know all this about him well in advance (years!) I don't understand why people marry like this... A wedding day is not going to change him/her. :francis:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my friends been married less than a year and she either wants a divorce or wants him to change completely and he's unwilling. (Drinking problem, not ambitious in the least, etc, etc.) They were together long enough for her to know all this about him well in advance (years!) I don't understand why people marry like this... A wedding day is not going to change him/her. :francis:
Some people believe that you can change someone when that's not the case. A person has to want to change. But sadly, some people don't realize this until it's too late.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Some people believe that you can change someone when that's not the case. A person has to want to change. But sadly, some people don't realize this until it's too late.
I don't understand marrying someone with shyt you cannot tolerate. Don't do it! She complains to him until he is mean and hurtful enough to make her back off. It's an ugly cycle.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas