Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because...nostalgia. I might after i finish with the original 90s version tho idk. I heard the animation on Crystal wasnt good o.o

Why don't u watch sailor moon crystals since it's true to the manga and non filler
The last few arcs come out again in the spring for sailor moon crystals

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Because...nostalgia. I might after i finish with the original 90s version tho idk. I heard the animation on Crystal wasnt good o.o

Makes sense I just hate fillers in most animes but some aren't bad and with those I don't mind at all as far as animation goes their good think it drops sometimes but it's way better than the og sailor moon animation and diff scenes cuz of how it follows the true source instead of swaying off
Now which is better I can't say but I'm fond of the og sailor moon cuz i grew up watching it this one is a lot shorter but straight to the point i know

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
One of my friends been married less than a year and she either wants a divorce or wants him to change completely and he's unwilling. (Drinking problem, not ambitious in the least, etc, etc.) They were together long enough for her to know all this about him well in advance (years!) I don't understand why people marry like this... A wedding day is not going to change him/her. :francis:
Sounds like my moms marriage except she said that he made her tons of promises, like they would go to the beach, to the movies, etc. All he does is work and then sit home watching tv.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been watching this senseilefox youtube....... :dead:

shyt is so funny and corny and goofy and cute. love it

This breh is funny;weird funny but that makes it even better. Saw a screen cap of him in a wig and thought the dude was gonna do a video portraying a black female stereotype for cheap laughs like a lot of these other instagram/youtube stars, and he surprisingly didn't do it:gladbron:

Dude is original and funny, dapped and repped for the link.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
trying really hard not to get annoyed and throw these plans into the bushes
a65ba-jim2bcarrey2bdispleased2bface.gif

why dont my friends understand me better :mjcry: