Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have got to get the hell out of my job. Find myself about to respond with on here with "no problem!" and other unnecessary exclamations :beli:

lol, I do that if I dont short text and talk in slang when i text or message people now. Otherwise all my stuff would look like

"Thanks! We were all able to get the job done thanks to the groups due diligence!

Have a great weekend!!"

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How do I deal with people who annoy the shyt outta me? This is my struggle and I can not find the answer. I know I wont get along with everyone but I'm afraid I'm gonna end up stabbing her or going insane. It's been less than 24 hours since her arrival.

remember what i told u have tunnel vision with people like that if u aint gotta be around them dont but if u do tune their asses out as much as possible doing that it will all go out the other ear and u wont be bothered as much. having thick skin helps to deal with these matters

any other questions feel free to ask

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't state enough how appreciative I am for taking these real estate classes. Dude in my class introduced us to a broker today and you need to be affiliated with a broker in order to be licensed. I like this guy too he seems like a legit mentor.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
remember what i told u have tunnel vision with people like that if u aint gotta be around them dont but if u do tune their asses out as much as possible doing that it will all go out the other ear and u wont be bothered as much. having thick skin helps to deal with these matters

any other questions feel free to ask
She got me so upset. Because she just does dumb shyt and she's too damn grown. I tried to be nice but :mindblown:

bytch is messing with my food and my cooking, again! We can not have two women in the kitchen especially when one of them has no idea what the fukk she's doing. I swear I just want to stab her and send her back in the Chesapeake so she can either sink or swim her way back to Jamaica. After today, im going back to staying in my room or leaving my headphones on and ignoring the shyt outta her.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
She got me so upset. Because she just does dumb shyt and she's too damn grown. I tried to be nice but :mindblown:

bytch is messing with my food and my cooking, again! We can not have two women in the kitchen especially when one of them has no idea what the fukk she's doing. I swear I just want to stab her and send her back in the Chesapeake so she can either sink or swim her way back to Jamaica. After today, im going back to staying in my room or leaving my headphones on and ignoring the shyt outta her.

So she still on her shyt still damn shame :snoop:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The bus on my way to work goes past a gay mens gym. Dude hops on wearing capris and a women's spaghetti strap tank top, I go back to reading, but then I start smelling something out of place but familiar. I look up and he has a full size bottle of gain scented febreeze and is spraying down his entire body and hair with it and rubbing it in like its lotion.