Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I come in here and we got people taking a break and then the women of coli thread locked

Y'all brehs stay fukking up tried to tell u and warn fell on deaf ears oh well

Feel sorry for the good brehs who had to suffer cuz of dumbass people and for the coli ladies who had to deal
With the dumb and ignorant shyt that some of the guys put them thru

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
So I come in here and we got people taking a break and then the women of coli thread locked

Feel sorry for the good brehs who had to suffer cuz of dumbass people and for the coli ladies who had to deal
It's cool Twan. It's been a lesson well learned.

From now on... we just mess with those that mess with us. Bottom line...

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

Those cacs made a 30 page thread about me because they're pissed that I stated that I'm intelligent...
They're soooo sick that a Black woman would dare to claim being intelligent that they're ranting and raving like rabid dogs about me... :yeshrug: The cac trolls are runnin the Coli now.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

But according to a lot of them, because you and several others actually want to treat women with a bit of respect and humanity, you're a simp.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's cool Twan. It's been a lesson well learned.

From now on... we just mess with those that mess with us. Bottom line...

Makes sense u don't even mess with me anyways :mjpls:
U be too busy talking to ur black cat from jungle book instead of making time to understand a breh just wanted a bowl of cereal with no marshmallows :mjcry:
Those cacs made a 30 page thread about me because they're pissed that I stated that I'm intelligent...
They're soooo sick that a Black woman would dare to claim being intelligent that they're ranting and raving like rabid dogs about me... :yeshrug: The cac trolls are runnin the Coli now.

It's ok to be intelligent I find it sexy :noah:
Plus I need a tutor cuz I always go down the wrong aisle in Walmart they say aisle 8 I end up at 5 :to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
But according to a lot of them, because you and several others actually want to treat women with a bit of respect and humanity, you're a simp.

They don't even know the detention of a damn simp it just gets tossed around for the hell of it
If anything majority probably can't even get a girl offline so they :ducktales: or just be :mad: at females in general so they do this immature thing online instead as a way to vent which is no damn excuse
Call me a simp if they want cuz rather be that then disrespectful to a female who doesn't deserve it at all instead deserves a good laugh, a compliment, a good convo and someone to vent too and trust

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
They don't even know the detention of a damn simp it just gets tossed around for the hell of it
If anything majority probably can't even get a girl offline so they :ducktales: or just be :mad: at females in general so they do this immature thing online instead as a way to vent which is no damn excuse
Call me a simp if they want cuz rather be that then disrespectful to a female who doesn't deserve it at all instead deserves a good laugh, a compliment, a good convo and someone to vent too and trust
A lot of these dudes project heavily. The complaints they have about women are the very things they do or are. Add to the inconsistencies in their logic (they just love that word) and you can't really take too many of them seriously.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Makes sense u don't even mess with me anyways :mjpls:
U be too busy talking to ur black cat from jungle book instead of making time to understand a breh just wanted a bowl of cereal with no marshmallows :mjcry:

I already apologized!:mjcry: I told you i'll make sure you don't have any marshmallows in your cereal next time!

You know I love me some Lucky... just like i love me some Twan!

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
season 3 of sailor moon is gooder than a motherfukker! all these plot twists n shyt and I'm here like :ohhh::dwillhuh:

Gotta love rewatching the series in its original form.:blessed:

I might start on naruto or yu yu hakusho next. idk :jbhmm:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
season 3 of sailor moon is gooder than a motherfukker! all these plot twists n shyt and I'm here like :ohhh::dwillhuh:

Gotta love rewatching the series in its original form.:blessed:

I might start on naruto or yu yu hakusho next. idk :jbhmm:
Ask @b o u n c e about Naruto. She will be able to give you a ladies perspective.