Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
@Ming Garden Disclaimer: I know nothing about B school and assume it's competitive like law schools BUT I'd think that anything that gives you access to the professors before applying is a good thing. Like any internships or study opportunities.

Would this be helpful?

Wharton ONLINE Packages - Online

Kinda like how people can take a few classes and then get admitted to Harvard?

Harvard Extension School

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of my grandmothers just died.

I can't say I wasn't expecting it, she had Alzheimer's and it's a terrible disease and she had stopped eating....

I'm on my way home from work.....
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. Keep your head up and try and stay positive through these trials.

If you need anything let me know.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
@Ming Garden Disclaimer: I know nothing about B school and assume it's competitive like law schools BUT I'd think that anything that gives you access to the professors before applying is a good thing. Like any internships or study opportunities.

Would this be helpful?

Wharton ONLINE Packages - Online

Kinda like how people can take a few classes and then get admitted to Harvard?

Harvard Extension School

Thank you!!
The question I have is whether the certificate you receive from the completion of the courses will give you a leg up when searching for employment.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Thank you!!
The question I have is whether the certificate you receive from the completion of the courses will give you a leg up when searching for employment.
Now that's something I don't know. Do you live close to UPenn? Is it possible to talk to current students or alumni? Sometimes being apart of the alumni network or a student can get you access to their jobs posted on campus OR in the alumni website.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
12552696_10156382382610405_8376844281529170306_n.jpg

:laff:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ladies how would you feel if an ex from 2-3 years ago sent you a Facebook message or emailing giving you a sincere apology for his actions...mind you he deadnt cheat or physically abuse you but didn't treat u as well as u deserved

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Ladies how would you feel if an ex from 2-3 years ago sent you a Facebook message or emailing giving you a sincere apology for his actions...mind you he deadnt cheat or physically abuse you but didn't treat u as well as u deserved
Facebook? We off that. I would never see the message because I don't even use Facebook like that

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
If it were in person or they caught me by phone, I usually just say thanks and KIM. If it were via FB, text or email, I would read it, but I wouldn't respond. There's nothing to say at that point. They always apologize to me after they have been wronged by the next one and realize that I was a good, sincere woman.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If it were in person or they caught me by phone, I usually just say thanks and KIM. If it were via FB, text or email, I would read it, but I wouldn't respond. There's nothing to say at that point. They always apologize to me after they have been wronged by the next one and realize that I was a good, sincere woman.

It doesn't have to be that way:mjcry: