Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
okay... so every single post has a 'snitch' button, which is for the sole purpose of reporting posts.
I reported a bunch of posts that were derailing a thread, and that is why I received a warning.
So are we not supposed to report posts that derail threads??? :jbhmm:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I dont usually venture cuz this a place for you ladies and i have respected it. The thing is the coli isnt real life. There is good black men and women doing work for the community. We are all we got and are surrounded by those who wish to see us in mass graves. If we fight amongst each other we will fall. Alot these dudes are broken and alot of them are still young. The black men and black women has come too far and suffered too much to simply hate each other.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Maybe my problem is that I am too curious. A lot of these guys are young, and I understand how your thinking is when you're young versus how it is when you even get three years on you. I just want to get into their minds, what happened to a lot of them that they formed these opinions? Who influenced them? What are they surrounded by? What media do they consume? I don't want to save them, they have to save themselves, but damn, what happened?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Forgive me for my ignorance but may ask about the "extra women hate threads" about?:lupe:

Y'all seem really pissed or sadden about some recent stuff about TLR.:merchant:

I haven't been posting as much lately so I have not been paying attention:patrice:

And who is "they" that said they don't want y'all here?:wtf:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I
Forgive me for my ignorance but may ask about the "extra women hate threads" about?:lupe:

Y'all seem really pissed or sadden about some recent stuff about TLR.:merchant:

I haven't been posting as much lately so I have not been paying attention:patrice:

And who is "they" that said they don't want y'all here?:wtf:
Read the 'treat the brehettes better' thread along with the other women ain't shyt threads that have been popping up more often. In one thread, women were called glorified pets.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe my problem is that I am too curious. A lot of these guys are young, and I understand how your thinking is when you're young versus how it is when you even get three years on you. I just want to get into their minds, what happened to a lot of them that they formed these opinions? Who influenced them? What are they surrounded by? What media do they consume? I don't want to save them, they have to save themselves, but damn, what happened?

Dangerous ground you tread, I did the same thing with women.

You know what I came out with :yeshrug: I went through many headaches trying to understand why and what happen. I think its part of the reason I get along with women so well now but I can't say it was worth the years of headache only to realize that the answer is "we just process things differently" for the most part.

Women and men are just fundamentally different. Even the few women that understand me inside and out and that I share the vast amount of shared opinion with dont understand or see why something bothers us sometimes. Me and my sister are pretty much the same person split into male and female and we have male and female views on things and alot of times we just have to be like:yeshrug: your a guy or :yeshrug: your a woman. lol.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
okay... so every single post has a 'snitch' button, which is for the sole purpose of reporting posts.
I reported a bunch of posts that were derailing a thread, and that is why I received a warning.
So are we not supposed to report posts that derail threads???

Of course, and I know I ask you guys to report so I can know since I don't see everything or know what everyone is cool with.

With that I can say there were 15+ reports on derailing(I think and there were a few from bcw included). If a poster is reporting for the same thing like that thread was being derailed, you (general terms) don't have to report ever single post. I will check the whole thread once it's been reported. Especially if its more than once for trolling or derailing because those usually have multiple post.

Mars and I were already in the thread trying to clean it up. We can only do one thing at a time. So while we were doing that and then trying to clear queue the reports kept coming. It caught another mods attention it looked like spamming. It's a difference between 10 people reporting one thing and 1 person doing 10 for the same kinda thing. I'm not putting a limit on reports like saying only 1,5, or 10 max per poster, just give us time to fix it.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I

Read the 'treat the brehettes better' thread along with the other women ain't shyt threads that have been popping up more often. In one thread, women were called glorified pets.
Yea I looked and It looks like typical TLR shyt like it has always been, what's the difference now?:patrice:

And why some acting like majority of men in here are anti-women(in TLR) and saying there are only a good few men(in TLR)?:patrice:

And at the bold, who said that dumb shyt?:what:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Seeing X quoted your post (for the nth time) in the thread I No Longer Care Enough About to Reply to = STFU

It's like someone nagging in your ear.

Especially, when it's not that important. You state your opinion. I state mines. You reply with your rebuttal. I reply to you. Done. nikkas wanna go back and forth for days.

Y'all know I'm not entitled to answer your question or prove my point to you. I don't give a fukk what you belive mfr. It's not that important to me to try to force my opinion or thoughts on you.

Just agreed to disagree. IDGAF

*I just woke up but still I've been exceptionally cranky this week.
:jbhmm: