Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facebook? We off that. I would never see the message because I don't even use Facebook like that

Obviously this would pertain to if you do...I don't have Facebook either. The reason I ask is because a friend of mine just lost someone really important to him recently. It has drastically changed his behavior and outlook on things and he wants to reach out to 2 exes to apologize but I told him not to bother its been too much time that has passed. It's better to leave things alone

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
One of my grandmothers just died.

I can't say I wasn't expecting it, she had Alzheimer's and it's a terrible disease and she had stopped eating....

I'm on my way home from work.....
I'm soo sorry for your lost. Just know your grandma is gonna always be with you. She'll be your guardian angel... :hug:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
If it were in person or they caught me by phone, I usually just say thanks and KIM. If it were via FB, text or email, I would read it, but I wouldn't respond. There's nothing to say at that point. They always apologize to me after they have been wronged by the next one and realize that I was a good, sincere woman.
this.
I really wouldn't feel compelled to respond.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
He wants what he wants when and how he wants it. I think before I do what I want.
He doesn't see why he can't have what he wants and I do what's best for everyone involved.
He is in a place where he can do what he wants. He wants me. But I can't always do what he wants. So he gets frustrated.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Ladies how would you feel if an ex from 2-3 years ago sent you a Facebook message or emailing giving you a sincere apology for his actions...mind you he deadnt cheat or physically abuse you but didn't treat u as well as u deserved
This has happened. I already moved on from the situation because life was better without him and I learned that my happiness was worth more. So when I received the following message I said thanks and moved on.
I will never go back to a situation where I feel like shyt, crying over a dude who doesn't appreciate me because I deserve more. His time has passed his chance is gone, but there's no hate or malice there, just memories.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Obviously this would pertain to if you do...I don't have Facebook either. The reason I ask is because a friend of mine just lost someone really important to him recently. It has drastically changed his behavior and outlook on things and he wants to reach out to 2 exes to apologize but I told him not to bother its been too much time that has passed. It's better to leave things alone
I think apologies like that are more for the person apologising than the person they are apologizing too. Like a way to relieve guilt. Just like in 12 step programs they make you apologize to people you've wronged. So if it will make him feel better, do it, but don't expect a certain reaction. The important part is that you forgive yourself and do better next time.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
One of my grandmothers just died.

I can't say I wasn't expecting it, she had Alzheimer's and it's a terrible disease and she had stopped eating....

I'm on my way home from work.....
Alzheimer's is the worst but at least it's over now. Peace& blessings to you and your family.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I'm late as hell but ever since I heard this at the mall last week (for the first time) I been swaying my ass off.
I had no idea that this girl was so young and Mexican at that; when I listened I swore it would be some young-ish African chick, because it reminds me of Nico & Vinz.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
f54abd9301d1462f9bfcbb2e78c9dd2c.jpg

:noah:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
This barista/cashier at Starbucks is not paying attention. She literally messed up 4 drinks in a row.