Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Bout to be enemy of the state....

CYkK22YWcAAyepr.jpg

Finna steal Mr President's girl

:noah:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Hmm, I'm thinking about applying for UPenn Wharton's MBA program. I just graduated with my bachelors, but I don't know if my portfolio (resume, academic stats, etc) will be able to hold up against competition. My next alternative would be to persue another bachelors at Wharton since I heard from a couple of sites, the ug classes are similar to the MBA classes.

If anybody have any suggestions, advice, experience, feel free to pm me!!

If anyone of you are familiar with college confidential forum, I'll bet you will find this definition funny from urban dictionary:
"Among the worst websites on the internet. A place to go where you can read about snotty geniuses who feel the need to brag in the ultimate attempt to make the "average high school student" feel pity on the themselves. An absolutely awful website that privileges and celebrates the Ivy League-Potential student, while completely forgetting about everyone else."

Lol, so true!! When I first came across the site, I was like damn no one's applying to a state school. But nonetheless, the site is really informative for high and college students alike. I wish I would have took some of the advice on there serious.