Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I've come to the realization that I cannot be friends with a male that I find attractive. (Because I won't look at him as being just a friend).

On an unrelated note. My legs hurt. I need more dental offices to cater to us left handed clinicians

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Ladies how would you feel if an ex from 2-3 years ago sent you a Facebook message or emailing giving you a sincere apology for his actions...mind you he deadnt cheat or physically abuse you but didn't treat u as well as u deserved
I have one that still sends me messages that I ignore... whoo, I had to sit here and count... lort, 10 years ago! WTH, man! Leave me alone and KIM. That is not some kind of brag, it is legit confusion why someone even bothers trying to get forgiveness periodically over 9+ years.

And I never read them, deliberately. (although I have previewed the first couple lines :lolbron:to see it's the same ol thing. :beli::childplease:)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've come to the realization that I cannot be friends with a male that I find attractive. (Because I won't look at him as being just a friend).

On an unrelated note. My legs hurt. I need more dental offices to cater to us left handed clinicians

So that's y were friends #teamugly :mjcry:

Why would ur legs hurt tho?
Is it the chair or is a desk in the way that makes it harder or the shoes u wear?
Just curious first time I've heard of this from a lefty :lupe:

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
So that's y were friends #teamugly :mjcry:

Why would ur legs hurt tho?
Is it the chair or is a desk in the way that makes it harder or the shoes u wear?
Just curious first time I've heard of this from a lefty :lupe:
Lol. I was thinking of pm'ing you to get your advice on the situation.

My legs hurt because the way I had to sit.
I'm left, but I'm also short. In some of the offices there is something blocking my way so I can sit correctly or there's not a lot of room on the left side.
2 of the places I went to, if they offered me a job I wouldn't accept because of that.

But I good news, the temping agency is raising my pay.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lol. I was thinking of pm'ing you to get your advice on the situation.

My legs hurt because the way I had to sit.
I'm left, but I'm also short. In some of the offices there is something blocking my way so I can sit correctly or there's not a lot of room on the left side.
2 of the places I went to, if they offered me a job I wouldn't accept because of that.

But I good news, the temping agency is raising my pay.

The blocking part can be a issue I understand that part tho
Yea being short could be a issue especially if the patient chair don't go down low enough

If ur feet can't touch the floor u could try crossing ur feet together too see if that helps it did for me when I was assistant and my dentist was tall and my feet couldn't touch the ground :snoop:

That small space tho is a pain in the ass cuz then u got times where u might have too stand up and be like :damn: why did they make this space so damn crammed :smh:

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
The blocking part can be a issue I understand that part tho
Yea being short could be a issue especially if the patient chair don't go down low enough

If ur feet can't touch the floor u could try crossing ur feet together too see if that helps it did for me when I was assistant and my dentist was tall and my feet couldn't touch the ground :snoop:

That small space tho is a pain in the ass cuz then u got times where u might have too stand up and be like :damn: why did they make this space so damn crammed :smh:
Lol. My feet always touch the floor. :upsetfavre:

I realized that for yesterday, I was straddling the patient (or close to it), whereas my preferred position is to be sitting with my left side closest to them.
I just know yesterday, I had to stretch my legs instead of having my knee bent (does that make sense?)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Lol. My feet always touch the floor. :upsetfavre:

I realized that for yesterday, I was straddling the patient (or close to it), whereas my preferred position is to be sitting with my left side closest to them.
I just know yesterday, I had to stretch my legs instead of having my knee bent (does that make sense?)

My bad I took as u could touch the ground :whew:
That shyt sound mad uncomfortable stretching tho
I'm trying to visual it and only can think of is that patient chair is too low or ur not opening ur legs wide enough if ur above their head but by the side of ur patient and ur stretching ur legs could just have been a reaction my chance like u wanted to stretch like for a yawn and just kept it there by mistake

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
My bad I took as u could touch the ground :whew:
That shyt sound mad uncomfortable stretching tho
I'm trying to visual it and only can think of is that patient chair is too low or ur not opening ur legs wide enough if ur above their head but by the side of ur patient and ur stretching ur legs could just have been a reaction my chance like u wanted to stretch like for a yawn and just kept it there by mistake
I'm probably not explaining it properly.
I have to stretch because the persons head ends up being dark from my body. It can't move my body closer because I'm bing blocked or there's not enough room. Yesterday, there was a 'drawer' in the way. It was like that at another office. It's like when they're doing the layout for the room they're not considering that a left handed person will use it, so there's a ton of space on the right side, but not a lot on the left side (of the patient).
I'll be in an office Monday, if I have the same issue, I'll take a pic.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps