Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:mjcry:
So there are a lot of threads I'm unwatching right now.

If I could put the entire subforum on ignore I would, but there are still a few gems beneath the rubble.

This is the best thing, I was planning on limiting my time here and now I have reason to, because shyt doesn't pop too much inbhere, TSC or the Film Room. I don't discuss rap or other sports or video games and you get similar bs in the Root and Higher Learning. So again, I need to exercise self restraint.

@PeridotPuss whenever you come back, I can't do it anymore. My guns are weary, my swords are blunt, my fists are bloody. I'm retiring.
You can't go!!!! :mjcry:

Paradise

Daps
I'll still be here, just not in TLR. If they don't want us here, I will give them what they want.
I don't blame you. You don't know how many times I've almost quit the coli for good.

Sometimes we just need a break. This place is one big toxic cesspool of negativity.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'm on here a lot. I'm actually thinking of a break myself, but I also be at work, I see my friends, family. I go places. I might turn up the obnoxious factor here, but it's a survival tactic, other than that, this is me when I'm comfortable with you.

A lot of these boys who aren't autistic have other issues. They're trying to define manhood when they don't have good examples, they're angry and bitter because that male entitlement says they're supposed to get whatever they want, but they don't develop the skills to get it. A lot of them are fronting. And the rest are truly sociopaths of the highest order.

You guys are reading my mind! I have had these thoughts for a while now.

I haven't been on the coli long... But the weirdos, the he man women haters club, and the militant squad are killing my vibe and this place is just is not fun anymore.

Yeah.
The Coli 2016 ain't looking too great. :francis:

Ya'll are preaching up in here :lawd:

I was thinking the same thing.
Some of the threads seem to have potential then they become bw v bm. And some threads I just know right off the bat not to enter based on the title. I've been skipping over a lot of posts in tlr...

I don't blame you. You don't know how many times I've almost quit the coli for good.

Sometimes we just need a break. This place is one big toxic cesspool of negativity.

Ladies these guys don't represent the many great black men that I am related to and have come across in my life. Many of these posters are hurt, broken and damaged beyond repair. These types are alone and helpless in their world. This is the only place many can let out their frustrations and feel like a man. Let them. It won't go beyond the computer screen because many aren't able to function in their everyday lives. Don't let words on a screen (most whom are coming from folks under 22, I'm sure) cause you to forget the positive, respectable male members in your life. God Bless.

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Ladies these guys don't represent the many great black men that I am related to and have come across in my life. Many of these posters are hurt, broken and damaged beyond repair. These types are alone and helpless in their world. This is the only place many can let out there frustrations and feel like a man. Let them. It won't go beyond the computer screen because many aren't able to function in their everyday lives. Don't let words on a screen (most whom are coming from folks under 22, I'm sure) cause you to forget the positive, respectable male members in your life. God Bless.
You're absolutely right. But I cannot lie and must say this shyt is creeping in too deep.

And I don't care how much you don't like a poster, Liggins is out of fukking line with the shyt he's saying to @Dollfacecraze

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
You're absolutely right. But I cannot lie and must say this shyt is creeping in too deep.

And I don't care how much you don't like a poster, Liggins is out of fukking line with the shyt he's saying to @Dollfacecraze
it's cool though. You just have to accept that some ppl are really broken and can't help themselves.

Paradise

Daps

He can because he has the juice and there will be no penalty for it .

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Ladies these guys don't represent the many great black men that I am related to and have come across in my life. Many of these posters are hurt, broken and damaged beyond repair. These types are alone and helpless in their world. This is the only place many can let out there frustrations and feel like a man. Let them. It won't go beyond the computer screen because many aren't able to function in their everyday lives. Don't let words on a screen (most whom are coming from folks under 22, I'm sure) cause you to forget the positive, respectable male members in your life. God Bless.
You don't have to tell me (lol). I don't think I've ever come across a guy that thinks the way most of these guys do. I honestly think they live in a 'fantasy' world. (or make believe if you will), Where ALL women are hoes/thots/whores etc, EXCEPT for their own mothers/sisters/grandmothers. It's really sad.
I really don't understand how he is a mod.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How do you expect me to send sexy pics when I'm flat as a board? all you see is collarbone and riblets. Just love me when Im near.

I'm the worst. I've been single too long. All I have are sports bras and the camis with the built in bras. I need to buy underwear/lingerie but Im broke. He better appreciate these sweatpants and shorts because thats all I have to give lol.

Dudes always choose the worst time to try to start relationships.:francis:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wow...I got negged 3 times today. I got to love pissing people off on here when you mimic what they say about women and just change that one word :mjlol:

Anyways, It's best not to take TLR seriously...Hell, Why do y'all think I troll it sometimes?

Last edited: