Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Raava

Staff member
Daps
If you ladies don't like what you see on here from men. Then simply stop coming here. There's no point in adding negativity by complaining and still do nothing about. The ignorance isn't going to end because that's how they were raised.

That's what I would do.

:why: :camby: This is the only place we can vent.

I already to that. I filter TLR, some threads I just don't go in. This place is not all bad but if we feel like its getting bad as it does sometimes we can come here and vent :martin: Besides some stuff as a mod I can't avoid.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I dont know why yall stick around or put up with it to be honest, no way in hell I'd stick around LSA. Its one thing to joke, troll and even hate on stuff with your own people or gender but a whole other....naahhhh. I love yall to death but I'd hate to be surrounded and out number 30 to 1.
music piff, political piff, current events piff, funny brehs, smart brehs

when you realize that the ones saying the shyt you hate don't contribute to anything pleasant or valuable to the site, it's an easier pill to swallow :ahh:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I already stopped posting as much, and I started back browsing other sections more. This is the only forum I have ever really been on :(
Lol i just google search black forums and see what comes up. The fukkery factor here can get addicting but the influx of these threads that are just straight up dogging women makes it not even enjoyable anymore.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
The news of the 5 men raping that 18 year old has really gotten to me. It's really sad that we have to fear the people who are supposed to protect and love us. I'm terrified of raising children, especially daughters, in a world full of monsters.

I see some of the things that are said on this site about women, and pray for the future daughters of some of these 'men'.
scust.png

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
So there are a lot of threads I'm unwatching right now.

If I could put the entire subforum on ignore I would, but there are still a few gems beneath the rubble.

This is the best thing, I was planning on limiting my time here and now I have reason to, because shyt doesn't pop too much in here, TSC or the Film Room. I don't discuss rap or other sports or video games and you get similar bs in the Root and Higher Learning. So again, I need to exercise self restraint.

@PeridotPuss whenever you come back, I can't do it anymore. My guns are weary, my swords are blunt, my fists are bloody. I'm retiring.