Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
If you ladies don't like what you see on here from men. Then simply stop coming here. There's no point in adding negativity by complaining and still do nothing about. The ignorance isn't going to end because that's how they were raised.

That's what I would do.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
This is the one place we can come and talk amongst each other and they tell us to stop posting because we are stating things that are factual but we are complaining:patrice:.

Every other thread is dogging out woman... We go into the thread to defend ourselves and it turns into a bw/bm against each other thread.

We 've got to do better than being petty all the time... shyts getting mad old. :sas2:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The entitlement :wow: but ask them and it's just woman who are entitled. I mean to truly have no regard for a woman unless she will have sex with you. You can tell from the #wastehistime2016 threads. They were really mad even some I were suprised to see. I guess you can't hide how you really feel for long. I read this last night something like "What I care about what a woman thinks of me, men build empires women just try to attach herself for one" :heh: Like dude would you be alive to create anything had it not been for your mother? They really think they do everything by themselves. Then someone was like "Yea our seeds create life " :dwillhuh: and who carries the life, does the seed need nothing else. Why not just be gay, and move to an island with no women and see how much life and empire you create

I swear I was minding my own business the weekend about to casually browse while riding I look at my alerts like :dahell: nikka I'm trying to get groceries who has time for this? I was legit pissed ruined my mood for 5 minutes. Usually I let things roll off my back but it gets to the point where its so much negativity it gets to me and that's when I step back.

I am taking a sort of break from TLR. I suggest at least that for those who are getting tired of it. Every once in a while TLR has PMS. Maybe it's because Valentine's day is coming up IDK. Rant over...
The coli has gone off the deep end this year. It's time to bring race threads back

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
The entitlement :wow: but ask them and it's just woman who are entitled. I mean to truly have no regard for a woman unless she will have sex with you. You can tell from the #wastehistime2016 threads. They were really mad even some I were suprised to see. I guess you can't hide how you really feel for long. I read this last night something like "What I care about what a woman thinks of me, men build empires women just try to attach herself for one" :heh: Like dude would you be alive to create anything had it not been for your mother? They really think they do everything by themselves. Then someone was like "Yea our seeds create life " :dwillhuh: and who carries the life, does the seed need nothing else. Why not just be gay, and move to an island with no women and see how much life and empire you create

I swear I was minding my own business the weekend about to casually browse while riding I look at my alerts like :dahell: nikka I'm trying to get groceries who has time for this? I was legit pissed ruined my mood for 5 minutes. Usually I let things roll off my back but it gets to the point where its so much negativity it gets to me and that's when I step back.

I am taking a sort of break from TLR. I suggest at least that for those who are getting tired of it. Every once in a while TLR has PMS. Maybe it's because Valentine's day is coming up IDK. Rant over...

Last edited:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
You guys are reading my mind! I have had these thoughts for a while now.

I haven't been on the coli long... But the weirdos, the he man women haters club, and the militant squad are killing my vibe and this place is just is not fun anymore.
I was thinking the same thing.
Some of the threads seem to have potential then they become bw v bm. And some threads I just know right off the bat not to enter based on the title. I've been skipping over a lot of posts in tlr...

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking the same thing.
Some of the threads seem to have potential then they become bw v bm. And some threads I just know right off the bat not to enter based on the title. I've been skipping over a lot of posts in tlr...
You have to. Whenever we try to share our individual and collective truths they refuse to listen and want to keep their versions of women in tact, like they know us better than we know ourselves.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know about the rest of the site, but I appreciate yall ladies opinions,whether I agree with it or not. To keep it 100, some of the coolest poster and people I have, will and plan to keep associating with outside this site are all women.

I dont know why yall stick around or put up with it to be honest, no way in hell I'd stick around LSA. Its one thing to joke, troll and even hate on stuff with your own people or gender but a whole other....naahhhh. I love yall to death but I'd hate to be surrounded and out number 30 to 1.

I actually think I've met and talked to some of the best, coolest and most down to earth women on any site I've been a part of, because of this site ironically. I've been on other forums and things and the quality of women that post here is leaps and bounds over those. I would legit wife one or two of yall.:dame:

So your appreciated
I'm sure I'll get simp side points for this:comeon:

But I'm just keeping it real.