Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Lot of autistic cats here, the rest are just weirdos

Birds of a feather flock together :sas2:

I was really naive when I first got on here. I mean I can be anti-social, awkward, dorkish etc...I have my issues you know :ehh: but I go out and do things, interact with people IRL. I have a life off of here and pretty much am the same offline. I figured it was like that for eveyone else give or take...

:mjlol: I was so wrong. What is wrong with some of these people...

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I was really naive when I first got on here. I mean I can be anti-social, awkward, dorkish etc...I have my issues you know :ehh: but I go out and do things, interact with people IRL. I have a life off of here and pretty much am the same offline. I figured it was like that for eveyone else give or take...

:mjlol: I was so wrong. What is wrong with some of these people...
I'm on here a lot. I'm actually thinking of a break myself, but I also be at work, I see my friends, family. I go places. I might turn up the obnoxious factor here, but it's a survival tactic, other than that, this is me when I'm comfortable with you.

A lot of these boys who aren't autistic have other issues. They're trying to define manhood when they don't have good examples, they're angry and bitter because that male entitlement says they're supposed to get whatever they want, but they don't develop the skills to get it. A lot of them are fronting. And the rest are truly sociopaths of the highest order.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
You guys are reading my mind! I have had these thoughts for a while now.

I haven't been on the coli long... But the weirdos, the he man women haters club, and the militant squad are killing my vibe and this place is just is not fun anymore.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I'm on here a lot. I'm actually thinking of a break myself, but I also be at work, I see my friends, family. I go places. I might turn up the obnoxious factor here, but it's a survival tactic, other than that, this is me when I'm comfortable with you.

A lot of these boys who aren't autistic have other issues. They're trying to define manhood when they don't have good examples, they're angry and bitter because that male entitlement says they're supposed to get whatever they want, but they don't develop the skills to get it. A lot of them are fronting. And the rest are truly sociopaths of the highest order.
The entitlement :wow: but ask them and it's just woman who are entitled. I mean to truly have no regard for a woman unless she will have sex with you. You can tell from the #wastehistime2016 threads. They were really mad even some I were suprised to see. I guess you can't hide how you really feel for long. I read this last night something like "What I care about what a woman thinks of me, men build empires women just try to attach herself for one" :heh: Like dude would you be alive to create anything had it not been for your mother? They really think they do everything by themselves. Then someone was like "Yea our seeds create life " :dwillhuh: and who carries the life, does the seed need nothing else. Why not just be gay, and move to an island with no women and see how much life and empire you create

I swear I was minding my own business the weekend about to casually browse while riding I look at my alerts like :dahell: nikka I'm trying to get groceries who has time for this? I was legit pissed ruined my mood for 5 minutes. Usually I let things roll off my back but it gets to the point where its so much negativity it gets to me and that's when I step back.

I am taking a sort of break from TLR. I suggest at least that for those who are getting tired of it. Every once in a while TLR has PMS. Maybe it's because Valentine's day is coming up IDK. Rant over...

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
The entitlement :wow: but ask them and it's just woman who are entitled. I mean to truly have no regard for a woman unless she will have sex with you. You can tell from the #wastehistime2016 threads. They were really mad even some I were suprised to see. I guess you can't hide how you really feel for long. I read this last night something like "What I care about what a woman thinks of me, men build empires women just try to attach herself for one" :heh: Like dude would you be alive to create anything had it not been for your mother? They really think they do everything by themselves. Then someone was like "Yea our seeds create life " :dwillhuh: and who carries the life, does the seed need nothing else. Why not just be gay, and move to an island with no women and see how much life and empire you create

I swear I was minding my own business the weekend about to casually browse while riding I look at my alerts like :dahell: nikka I'm trying to get groceries who has time for this? I was legit pissed ruined my mood for 5 minutes. Usually I let things roll off my back but it gets to the point where its so much negativity it gets to me and that's when I step back.

I am taking a sort of break from TLR. I suggest at least that for those who are getting tired of it. Every once in a while TLR has PMS. Maybe it's because Valentine's day is coming up IDK. Rant over...
I'm not drinking or smoking a lot right now and I felt the anger rising, but I thought, let's dish out some shyt and see how they take it for a bit.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
After this I'm through ranting. I was legit sad this morning in the David Bowie thread. The amount of disrespect they were showing an icon was just pitiful just because he was white.

No matter what color he was that man was a legend and they needed to show him some got dang it respect !

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Girl don't that! You know these men are on their meriod... And they'll be mean to you just because they can
I just love seeing the mental gymnastics they do over women.

"Wear your real hair!"
"Do something with your hair, it's nappy!"
"Women like thugs! Date nice guys!"

Like they really believe that once women are 30 that society casts them aside and they are waiting for all of us to get our comeuppance for the one or two ladies that rejected them when they were in middle school. They'll get their money up, which is good, they should improve their financial lot, but then use it as a bargaining too for female attention. Newsflash, in your late 30s-late 50s you'll be messing with young girls but many of them will only mess with you because you have money. You're basically setting yourself up to be a trick, and they have their heads too far up their asses to realize it. But I guess as long as they trade money and gifts for sex its cool, but chastise women for exploiting the situation.

They believe that young women are more easily manipulated, and a majority are, youth is the time to learn the hard lessons. They don't realize that the lifestyle they are living or aspiring to, using women in their "prime" creates the very women they complain about. Who is out here fukking these women, getting them pregnant, breaking their hearts, turning them to lesbianism or bisexuality, turning then jaded and bitter? These idiots are. They are just as much apart of the problem, if not THEE problem. They get mad because women wise up and get older and change their minds and don't want to deal with the bullshyt and why should they?

Watch what tune they'll be singing when they're 65 and gotta take a blue pill because their dikks can no longer stand up and they have a young girl rolling their eyes and sticking their hand at them asking for their social security check when he asks to eat her out.