Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How does that work?

I've been trying to positively think that I got this job, and I'm still waiting these back. It's a job that I'd have for a long time.
I think it's more complicated than people make it seem. In order to recieve what you want, it requires that you align yourself in the place to recieve it. You have to eliminate self-doubt and be open to the possibilities, but it's so worth it.

Many people who start out wanting a million bucks end up doing the work of self-improvement, find out that they no longer want or need it. But they know it's possible, and that they have everything in the universe available to them. Or some people, find out that instead of having a million bucks just for spending on frivolous things, they use the money for experiences, to travel or do what they love.

It's a journey and a skill. It requires practice and work. You need to be able to adjust your "frequency" or energy/thinking/mood and learn to stabilize it.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does that work?

I've been trying to positively think that I got this job, and I'm still waiting these back. It's a job that I'd have for a long time.

I live by all thoughts are prayers ..so it leads to positive thoughts. I honestly just talk to the universe and let them handle the things I can't control, they've been handling a lot.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching love actually. I always forget how much I love this movie! I want to be Colin firth's character but I'm Laura linney
:mjcry:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh. I remember now.
The last time I was in tinychat I asked if anyone wanted a 40% off coupon code for bath and body works, and no one answered (:stopitslime:)
But I'll post the link to it anyway. It's not my personal link, some woman on IG posted hers. It's definitely 40% off. Even though there's a coder or online use, you'll only be able to use it in store. I expires 12/17
Bath & Body Works

Be Canadian brehettes :mjcry:.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Getting 3 paychecks this month...

muc3yv.gif

rich-kids-bev-hills-ej-taylor-season-three.gif