Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I was :mjcry: when I washed it at home cause I saw the back of my hair still had a lot of relaxed hair back there. Went to the Egyptians yesterday and got my hair done & got my shyt lookin like butter!! My hair is so straight it looks like I got a drag perm!!! :ahh:I have at a least an inch of new since the last time I had it straightened. :stylin:
Post pics, or whip your hair on TC tonight. I just deep conditioned and washed my hair last night. The back of my head looked like it was trying to loc up lol

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Post pics, or whip your hair on TC tonight. I just deep conditioned and washed my hair last night. The back of my head looked like it was trying to loc up lol
Fo sho! I just need to take the Big Worm rollers out first

Edit: where is my post? I thought I posted it earlier...

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Just wanted to share this.

The Thing About Women Like You - Twenties Unscripted
The thing about women like you is that they’ll flex their hearts in the right ways, share their sheets with great bodies and exchange ideas with extraordinary minds. And even after all of that, they will have to claw their way to something true and lasting, maybe even after the world thinks they have gone past their romance expiration date. Because women like you don’t settle. Women like you don’t have timelines or deadlines or choke holds on the limitlessness of your future. They don’t want good. They don’t want half. They don’t want OK. No, they want amazing and they want all of it. They want their hearts racing and their knees buckling and all of their vitals on another level. Their love is not an Arial size 12. No, their love is some ridiculous Impact font, all caps, size 72. That’s how they love. 0 or 100. Anything in between strikes them as a waste of time.

Women like you don’t see 40 and single as a death sentence; they see 30 and settling for mediocre as the guillotine.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m88v7bWEuT1qzmvmbo1_250.gif

I don't graduate until June, but I'm done.

Daps
I don't know why I finally joined up. I've been lurking for years just fine since that Nas thread got started (or maybe a few months after). Something compelled me to, but what?:jbhmm:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Oh. I remember now.
The last time I was in tinychat I asked if anyone wanted a 40% off coupon code for bath and body works, and no one answered (:stopitslime:)
But I'll post the link to it anyway. It's not my personal link, some woman on IG posted hers. It's definitely 40% off. Even though there's a coder or online use, you'll only be able to use it in store. I expires 12/17
Bath & Body Works

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
That positive thinking thing is no joke, y'all. The abundance I'm receiving :banderas:
How does that work?

I've been trying to positively think that I got this job, and I'm still waiting these back. It's a job that I'd have for a long time.