Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Getting 3 paychecks this month...

muc3yv.gif

rich-kids-bev-hills-ej-taylor-season-three.gif

You interested in being a sugamama this month?:lupe:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Today has been amazing:
  • made $80 from my first cupcake order :ohlawd: plus he's planning to order more :blessed:
  • won $15 off a scratchcard
  • met a really cool professor at the subway station, he inspired me for the 20 mins we chatted and gave me free business advice
A few days ago I started listening to abundance binaural beats to release some of my financial stress and honestly, it's been pouring in via different avenues. Right now I'm at 3 streams of income, hoping to get two more and keep my Tues to Thurs work week.

Things have been improving like crazy especially since I'm shedding all that negative energy around me. I can't wait to start the new year and my new year (my birthday)

God is good. My angels are coming through. :mjcry:
I'd say I'm not worthy but I'm worthy of this abundance.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Having woman issue that you ladies might be able to help with. There's a girl I'm interested in but never really talked to her beyond small talk. I know her thru mutual friends. Rarely see her tho. A co-worker told me I should add the girl on fb and just try talking to her thru there at first. I would rather talk to her in person and initiate interest in getting to know her. I can't keep waiting to run into her again tho. I just don't know if it'll be a smart idea to send her a random friend request online. She seems nice when I talk to her in person but I just don't want it to seem weird. Maybe I'm just over thinking things. :mjcry:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Having woman issue that you ladies might be able to help with. There's a girl I'm interested in but never really talked to her beyond small talk. I know her thru mutual friends. Rarely see her tho. A co-worker told me I should add the girl on fb and just try talking to her thru there at first. I would rather talk to her in person and initiate interest in getting to know her. I can't keep waiting to run into her again tho. I just don't know if it'll be a smart idea to send her a random friend request online. She seems nice when I talk to her in person but I just don't want it to seem weird. Maybe I'm just over thinking things. :mjcry:
Tell her you find her interesting and would like to get to know her more one on one. Ask her to lunch or invite her out to an event. I don't see anything wrong with adding her on Facebook if you have mutual friends and have talked multiple times.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why do lesbians usually have a ton of piercings or are always sticking out their tongue? Is that the universal signal that you're "down"?

Maybe it's just the bi girls, and the lesbians are usually chill. Idk, it seems thirsty to me.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Breh just ask her out
Don't send no cotdamn Facebook request lol