Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Im in my feelings this evening... I need to get out of this funk. Men suck....

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nrv7v7PMxl1r5a2o3o1_540.jpg

:deadmanny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im in my feelings this evening... I need to get out of this funk. Men suck....

Off topic, but I wanted to name my daughter Rhian or Rian. The more you sit around thinking men suck the less likely you are to attract the next guy. Be your own "boo". Treat yourself well, give yourself a pep talk and keep it pushing.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having a health related issue, and hoping it's minor and quickly treatable, but my MD did bring up the possibily of it being something serious.

Please keep me in your prayers.

I hope everything is ok and goes well. :hug:

I just realized...sex doesn't really interest me unless it's with someone i really like.

Is this strange? :patrice:

I'm the same way, I'm a sexual person but the act of sex doesn't really interest me unless I'm into the person on more than a physical level.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
But for real tho, when is someone gonna tell these dudes that pretending a stack of ones with a $20 bill over is a phone it is played out. Then they wonder why they attract gold diggers, thots and baby mamas.
That's what they want to attract, then they'll complain that the gold digger they attracted is...well... a gold digger.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was :mjcry: when I washed it at home cause I saw the back of my hair still had a lot of relaxed hair back there. Went to the Egyptians yesterday and got my hair done & got my shyt lookin like butter!! My hair is so straight it looks like I got a drag perm!!! :ahh:I have at a least an inch of new since the last time I had it straightened. :stylin: