Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@LovelyDay I haven't seen you post in a while love, i hope all is well and your safe. And if your just taking a break from here then that's understandable, this place can be a bit much at times. Just know you'll be welcomed back with open caring arms.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
my body is so fukking weird. it doesnt respond to stress in normal ways. i dont lose weight, gain weight, lose hair, lose sleep, lose appetite, irritability. i have irregular body temperature, weak stomach, shyt that happens for weeks and months before i realize "72 is not hot at all why am i burning up, oh, maybe im stressed out"

im just tired. so fukking tired. im ready to go

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my body is so fukking weird. it doesnt respond to stress in normal ways. i dont lose weight, gain weight, lose hair, lose sleep, lose appetite, irritability. i have irregular body temperature, weak stomach, shyt that happens for weeks and months before i realize "72 is not hot at all why am i burning up, oh, maybe im stressed out"

im just tired. so fukking tired. im ready to go

have you looked into chakra cleansing? that sounds like your solar plexus is fukked up
edit: your sacral is fukked up.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@LovelyDay I haven't seen you post in a while love, i hope all is well and your safe. And if your just taking a break from here then that's understandable, this place can be a bit much at times. Just know you'll be welcomed back with open caring arms.

She's in a better place now,:mjcry: she's out of this coli hell.:blessed:

RIP @LovelyDay coli life you are missed but not forgotten

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
is this good? my first try at a smilie
a9JUAB3.png

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yes... please! Thank you!

242-Disease-T1-Chakra.png

These are your chakras and the organs they affect. When your chakra is overactive or underactive, it mainifests itself into an illness. For example: my best friend has an underactive solar plexus so she dealing with stomach issues and IBS. If she were to cleanse that, she would be a lot better. She has no faith though so she'll continue to stay in pain until she actually does something about it.

chakras.jpg

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks
I used the gimp.
I had a link that Cinnaslim posted, and somehow when my niece touched my phone, she opened right up to how to make smilies using the gimp.
I just don't know how to do the shadow thing.
hmm i need to start messing with this, you still got that link or post saved?