Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk..like. i'm watching sailormoon so i can get caught up with my childhood..but i can't stand filler episodes. But at the same time, I'll feel like I'm missing something.

is watching filler episodes really necessary for SM? (I'm asking a real question here)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I think the same topic in different variations gets posted every week. Same topic... same argument.

I didn't know what a bedbuck or bedwench was until I came to the coli.

I've never seen so many people using these words along with c00n in my life.

I'm tired of it just like I was tired of people using the word gay for everything.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how, but unless these people pony up the dough, 2016 will be the last year I work in an office...well at least as an employee. I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I know it's all going to work out. I can't take this anymore.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just realized...sex doesn't really interest me unless it's with someone i really like.

Is this strange? :patrice:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm watching old episodes of Teen Mom and this chubby mf is unemployed, living in an apartment that she is paying for with her part-time job and has a NERVE to like another girl. Talm "I'm going to tell her we need a break". LMAO! You don't even bring anything to the table.

I just realized...sex doesn't really interest me unless it's with someone i really like.

That's how it's supposed to be, I feel.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Idk..like. i'm watching sailormoon so i can get caught up with my childhood..but i can't stand filler episodes. But at the same time, I'll feel like I'm missing something.

is watching filler episodes really necessary for SM? (I'm asking a real question here)
I would like to take a week or so and watch Sailor Moon from front to back. Sailor Jupiter was my girl until Sailor Pluto came through and crushed the buildings. I want to do that cosplay.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

It's definitely better with someone you care for and really like. You start letting your inhibitions down and you begin to tell them what you like and if you have an unselfish partner they'll do it.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I'm watching old episodes of Teen Mom and this chubby mf is unemployed, living in an apartment that she is paying for with her part-time job and has a NERVE to like another girl. Talm "I'm going to tell her we need a break". LMAO! You don't even bring anything to the table.

That's how it's supposed to be, I feel.

Oop...to be honest, that sounds like a good ass episode. and Thanks!

Nope... I'm the same way! That makes you more of a lady.

It does? hmm...considering i cuss like a sailor..i'd think I'm the opposite xD

I would like to take a week or so and watch Sailor Moon from front to back. Sailor Jupiter was my girl until Sailor Pluto came through and crushed the buildings. I want to do that cosplay.

Same. I just decided to skip all the filler episodes. i can't handle too much filler in one setting! x.x

Me too, i wanted to cosplay sailor mars or sailor saturn. But the cosplay community though when they see any one non-skinny or black doing it makes me uneasy T.T

It's definitely better with someone you care for and really like. You start letting your inhibitions down and you begin to tell them what you like and if you have an unselfish partner they'll do it.

I believe it is too..plus i don't have to worry about stds if i do it with only one person.