Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else require a whole day of sleep when their period is near? That fatigue is horrendous.

Why are like three women the poster children for all the women on this site (I'm sorry, I just read that rapist thread and the little tangent it went on is really disgusting, even for this site)?

Who in the hell left the gate open?
Nope, I'm a cry baby, I realize now why I was so emotional on Wednesday, it came 3 days early

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
My brother's ex is a trip.
Earlier today, she was at my parents house, and so was I, my nephew, and my brother. So she gives something to my nephew (I think raspberries), and she said, 'these are for you. Don't let your mother have any' then my brother said something, and they go back and forth for a bit (I didn't gear everything because I went to use the bathroom). When I walk back down the stairs, she was still talking (:upsetfavre:). This bytch had the NERVE to say that my brother was a gold digger.

Me: "what gold was there to dig?" :heh:
My brother: "I know right?" :heh:
Her: blah blah blah blah blah... (When she talks I hear the sound adults make in the Charlie Brown movie/shows) something about 30%... Blah blah
Me: "but 30% of nothing, is nothing." :dwillhuh:
Her: "I had" *charlie brown sounds again*
Me: "ummm... The whole time y'all dated my brother paid FOR EVERYTHING." :what:
Her: Charlie brown sounds
Me in the middle of her talking: "okay, I'm going to work." *walks out the door*

How is my brother doing to 'gold dig' you when he made more money? My brother is a CO and has been so for years, she was a baby sitter for a Hasidic family (according to her)
Smh

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will be glad when i find a skate session I love again. I cant describe it but the music being play, type and order makes a world of difference. These people are turned up like its Saturday. Sunday is supposed to be chill.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love this picture so much tbh.

tumblr_mu6jbiV6iQ1qhwzkvo2_1280.jpg