Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: Im so sorry to hear that.
Im getting a cut for the first time since i big chopped almost 3 years ago and am not looking forward to it but i think its time. Ive done my own trims but my hair is a mess, i need it.
I was cutting it myself cause I was tired of detangling certain knots that would not end, I was sleepy and misjudged , It will grow back. I think I'll throw some brasids in it

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else require a whole day of sleep when their period is near? That fatigue is horrendous.

Why are like three women the poster children for all the women on this site (I'm sorry, I just read that rapist thread and the little tangent it went on is really disgusting, even for this site)?

Who in the hell left the gate open?

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else require a whole day of sleep when their period is near? That fatigue is horrendous.

Why are like three women the poster children for all the women on this site (I'm sorry, I just read that rapist thread and the little tangent it went on is really disgusting, even for this site)?

I get very tired and weak so I tend to spend my days hibernating.

:dwillhuh:I just read the first page and didn't expect it to turn into a gender war:mindblown:.

I think some posters just enjoy arguing for the sake of argument because its the same argument over and over again.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

Hmmm... I'm never tired before my cycle. I'm just a crab apple with a bangin headache for 4 or 5 days.

I hate how they lump all of us together. They assume that we all share a brain like they do. Just like they don't want us to generalize them they shouldn't do it to us.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm... I'm never tired before my cycle. I'm just a crab apple with a bangin headache for 4 or 5 days.

I hate how they lump all of us together. They assume that we all share a brain like they do. Just like they don't want us to generalize them they shouldn't do it to us.

The bad mood happens too (at the brunt of it goes toward customers at work, which it shouldn't but they really set themselves up for it sometimes), but there's just like one day where as soon as I get home, sun's still out and I sleep on and off for almost 12 hours and then go back to my regular sleeping schedule.