Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Well, your man is probably pleased with that. :russ:

Can you tell the difference in your skin as well, like acne or bumps in your face being on or off BC?
I got a pimple or two when I first got on the current birth control. I have noticed weight gain, but that could be due to me not cooking as much as I used to/not eating as healthy.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
this motherfukker :dwillhuh:

:martin:

:what:

:why:

:noah::noah::noah:

:sadbron:

I haven't taken my birth control in over a week (I was too lazy to pick it up, and when I finally decided to go get it, they ran out). And man I forgot what it's like to not be on BC. Nipples so sore, and my sex drive... I have a man's sex drive. :mjcry:

nuva ring kills your sex drive? i am a horn dog, i'll take anything i can
and i can use it like now!

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
this motherfukker :dwillhuh:

:martin:

:what:

:why:

:noah::noah::noah:

:sadbron:

nuva ring kills your sex drive? i am a horn dog, i'll take anything i can
and i can use it like now!
I think all BCs decrease libido to an extent.

And I can forget about the BC for this month. I went to pick it up and the place keeps having an issue with my insurance. It's an issue that only cropped up this month. Last month when I conjunctivitis I was able to get my meds with no issue. For some reason it's coming up that I have a different insurance.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I think all BCs decrease libido to an extent.

And I can forget about the BC for this month. I went to pick it up and the place keeps having an issue with my insurance. It's an issue that only cropped up this month. Last month when I conjunctivitis I was able to get my meds with no issue. For some reason it's coming up that I have a different insurance.

I was I ortho tri cyclen lo for about 8, 9 years. Did not decrease my libido, clear my skin or cause me to gain weight

And giiiirl, don't get pregnant. Your rx tryna trap you

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My goal for next month and the rest of the year is to make at least $50/day in side money, I'll still have my day job but I'll fill in the time I'm not doing anything. So far, I got one and a half days...ideal would be 4, great would 7.

I think about it and I'm like I watch Netflix for 12 hours on the weekend, I can make at least $100 and still watch four hours of Netflix. I really just want to be financially free so I can actually do the things I wanna do.

I'm remaining positive. Good news is I start babysitting that cute kid tomorrow weekly so I'll have something else to look forward to on wednesdays.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
My goal for next month and the rest of the year is to make at least $50/day in side money, I'll still have my day job but I'll fill in the time I'm not doing anything. So far, I got one and a half days...ideal would be 4, great would 7.

I think about it and I'm like I watch Netflix for 12 hours on the weekend, I can make at least $100 and still watch four hours of Netflix. I really just want to be financially free so I can actually do the things I wanna do.

I'm remaining positive. Good news is I start babysitting that cute kid tomorrow weekly so I'll have something else to look forward to on wednesdays.
What is your side job?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is your side job?

on-call assistant, I'll help you out with anything when you need the help. I help a lady with her writing and her teacher stuff, errands, I have a few other leads I gotta follow up. I find a lot of people need that extra hand but can't really afford it. I love keeping busy so I keep my price low at $15/hr (especially since it's a side hustle anyway) or $5 every 20 minutes. If I can help someone spend more time with their family and actually enjoy life after work, that's all that matters to me.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I found this blog called "black girls are easy" (It's not what you think! I know, That's what I thought too when I first seen it) And despite the fact it's brutally honest...It's also insightful for it to be from a Man's point of view and actually pretty helpful imo:ehh:

Grams is going to make the dinner and I'm helping...the prepping omg..but once it gets done tho! :blessed:

However, she's teasing me about the mac n cheese guys! T.T

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
So I found this blog called "black girls are easy" (It's not what you think! I know, That's what I thought too when I first seen it) And despite the fact it's brutally honest...It's also insightful for it to be from a Man's point of view and actually pretty helpful imo:ehh:

Grams is going to make the dinner and I'm helping...the prepping omg..but once it gets done tho! :blessed:

However, she's teasing me about the mac n cheese guys! T.T
I haven't gone to 'black girls are easy' in a long time.
I love that blog. It's honest, but funny at the same time.