Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
playing an otome game. My character straight up destroyed that office bytch. just read ha ass to filth. like omg! I've been waiting to do that forever. I was like "YASSSSS BEECH! DRAG HA!" Gotta love otome games that have drama and gives you the option to drag a bytch.

And I finally got my mac n cheese ^_^

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
large.gif

cuba-gooding-jr-air-fighting-o.gif

tumblr_m2y8ke5wIU1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

FE3OPEM.gif

I'm done. I've reached my limit as far as my patience in dealing with unappreciation. It's time for me to pursue to my Plan B and C.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL so he wants us to be friends...ok. So this morning I told him next year I'm going to start having sex. He said "Next year WE are going to start having sex?" Then I say "I didn't say with you". :russ: Well that didn't go over well at all. Next up, I'm going to start texting him about my period cramp pain and the heaviness of the bleeding. I can show you how to be friends, sir.

Daps
LOL so he wants us to be friends...ok. So this morning I told him next year I'm going to start having sex. He said "Next year WE are going to start having sex?" Then I say "I didn't say with you". :russ: Well that didn't go over well at all. Next up, I'm going to start texting him about my period cramp pain and the heaviness of the bleeding. I can show you how to be friends, sir.

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Daps
I have a million thoughts going through my head right now, real life stress with a relative, I can't find the words to explain this shyt. :snoop:

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
I was listening to the radio this morning talking about how Thanksgiving is more of an issue for family conflict because there's no presents/gift giving (like Christmas) to buffer the impact of family dynamics. Whereas Thanksgiving you just sit around and have conversation and are expected to enjoy eachother's company.

Interesting... :jbhmm: