Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Tyler Perry: if loving you is wrong show is :noah:

First couple of episodes was intense. Especially with that dark chocolate brother.:noah:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear this fukking guy always fukks with my energy with his bullshyt. Like leave me alone, I should've never answered that text about me one starring his thread :mjcry:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
My stomach was still hurting this morning after that damn chipotle. That was probably my third or fourth times eating there, but I don't think I'll be going back.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Just finished a 9-12 page research outline, this fukkin sucks. Sometimes I'd rather just be a mother but I love what I do and I'll be done soon. I wasn't looking forward to Thanksgiving but now that I think about it I kind of am just looking forward to the time spent with my brother and his daughter bonding with my kids and just chilling hopefully. I need to gtfo this out city that's for damn sure. Traveling will be a pain. :snoop:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Just finished a 9-12 page research outline, this fukkin sucks. Sometimes I'd rather just be a mother but I love what I do and I'll be done soon. I wasn't looking forward to Thanksgiving but now that I think about it I kind of am just looking forward to the time spent with my brother and his daughter bonding with my kids and just chilling hopefully. I need to gtfo this out city that's for damn sure. Traveling will be a pain. :snoop:

You're still in school?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This chick I graduated highschool with is a fukking grandmother!! What in the shyt?

I feel like cursing this heifer out, I already felt old damn sure dont need to feel grandmother age.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear this fukking guy always fukks with my energy with his bullshyt. Like leave me alone, I should've never answered that text about me one starring his thread :mjcry:
Well why did you one star his thread? You brought that drama to yourself.