Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-I had SO much fun skating last night. I love my new wheels...until I fall and bust my shyt but that's the learning curve. My legs are killing me.
-I hope the guy I share an office with takes a whole shower today. Sometimes he smells a little musty.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
event-square.jpg

Im in love!

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I haven't taken my birth control in over a week (I was too lazy to pick it up, and when I finally decided to go get it, they ran out). And man I forgot what it's like to not be on BC. Nipples so sore, and my sex drive... I have a man's sex drive. :mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't taken my birth control in over a week (I was too lazy to pick it up, and when I finally decided to go get it, they ran out). And man I forgot what it's like to not be on BC. Nipples so sore, and my sex drive... I have a man's sex drive. :mjcry:

:noah:

but really BC kills your libido? Is this a common thing among women, I've heard this before.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
:noah:

but really BC kills your libido? Is this a common thing among women, I've heard this before.
Yes.
The pills I'm taking now aren't as bad as the Nuva ring or the depo shot, because every so often I'll be like, 'I want to have sex right now' (never got that feeling with depo, or Nuva ring).
And right now, I literally think about sex 24/7.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes.
The pills I'm taking now aren't as bad as the Nuva ring or the depo shot, because every so often I'll be like, 'I want to have sex right now' (never got that feeling with depo, or Nuva ring).
And right now, I literally think about sex 24/7.
Well, your man is probably pleased with that. :russ:

Can you tell the difference in your skin as well, like acme or bumps in your face being on or off BC?