Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The batter for the sweet potato pound cake looked terrible but it looks like it's baking up nice. I was so worried about measuring the ingredients, I put them in the wrong order. Sugar, eggs, and then butter. The butter didn't incorporate right and it was little hunks of butter just floating throughout. After I added the sweet potatoes, and dry ingredients I was just like :yeshrug:, mixed it as best I could and poured it in the pan. I figured the heat would melt the butter anyway. I hope it tastes ok.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
The dental office that I've been temping at sucks. I hope they don't call me to work in dec.

One of my former classmates told me about the place, cuz she worked there. She didn't tell me until after that she hated it as well.
But that paycheck. :whew: (I made more in 20 hrs than I do working 70 at the clothing store)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:why: Does rick ross really gotta be on every got darn remix?!?!
So annoying, his voice does not fit every song and he's not sexy.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was listening to the radio this morning talking about how Thanksgiving is more of an issue for family conflict because there's no presents/gift giving (like Christmas) to buffer the impact of family dynamics. Whereas Thanksgiving you just sit around and have conversation and are expected to enjoy eachother's company.

Interesting... :jbhmm:
That's sad. Straight up and down. Sheesh.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Happy Thursday to all of my Canadian friends!!!

mKq8XoTG5ZM9G.gif

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps