Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Do it…Do it!!!!!
It's homecoming this weekend so Imma be like "change your profile to our homecoming pic :wow:"

But real talk, I'm also gon tell him them bytches are lurkers, shouldn't be trusted, and ain't his real friends if they can't be happy for his relationship.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
It's homecoming this weekend so Imma be like "change your profile to our homecoming pic :wow:"

But real talk, I'm also gon tell him them bytches are lurkers, shouldn't be trusted, and ain't his real friends if they can't be happy for his relationship.
I would definitely ask him to do it. I had to deal with someone for years that refused to put he was in a relationship on his social media and had to also deal with the randoms on his page.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I would definitely ask him to do it. I had to deal with someone for years that refused to put he was in a relationship on his social media and had to also deal with the randoms on his page.
Yeah he doesn't respond to them with heart and kissie emojis, just an I miss you too. And he was the first one to post pics of us on his page and our pages are linked with the "in a relationship". I just find it funny how not only did some of these chicks didn't even wish him a happy birthday (but you miss him :mjlol:) but they are nowhere to be found when there's a post that concerns him and I. I was mad at first but now it's kinda funny.

The only person on his page that likes all of our pics/posts is his grandmother :pachaha:

Paradise

Daps
Yeah he doesn't respond to them with heart and kissie emojis, just an I miss you too. And he was the first one to post pics of us on his page and our pages are linked with the "in a relationship". I just find it funny how not only did some of these chicks didn't even wish him a happy birthday (but you miss him :mjlol:) but they are nowhere to be found when there's a post that concerns him and I. I was mad at first but now it's kinda funny.

The only person on his page that likes all of our pics/posts is his grandmother :pachaha:
You got those broads salty!!! Keep doing it!!!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@CinnaSlim
@MarsPunka
Other painting/introspective brehettes how does this painting tie into the concept of fate/destiny/fatalism?

Alphonse_Mucha_-_Fate.jpg

Paradise

Daps
I'm gonna say what I want to say here because we are all women (and some male lurkers…lol). I went to a thread here that had a beautiful young lady posted there but she was half dressed. Like I said before she has a beautiful face and body, but i never understood why some young women put themselves out there like that. I wonder if she does it to seek validation that she is attractive or does she do it because she is shallow and just likes male attention? Either way I just wish these half naked women would get some self respect. You don't have to dress and act like that to get attention…

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I need artist name and date/place it was painted in.

Also, what's that she's holding in her hand? I can't really tell.

Fate by Alphonse M. Mucha

Looks like a container of sorts but I don't know and haven't been able to find a site that analyzed it.

EDIT: Mucha is from Moravia

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Blue Apron been lacing me with some dope recipes for free 99

this week I made the seared cod with butternut squash and farro salad, so good. They have me using all kinds of ingredients I wouldn't bother to get, plus my supermarket has 99.5% of what I need :blessed:

@Rawtid how was your marathon? You still with us girl? Proud of you!