Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Fate by Alphonse M. Mucha

Looks like a container of sorts but I don't know and haven't been able to find a site that analyzed it.

EDIT: Mucha is from Moravia
I mean I can come up with some bs that states how the cloak is supposed to represent the hidden details of "Fate" since fate/density is a mystery and will soon reveal itself to the viewer, like how the woman seems to be in the process of revealing herself to the viewer but I really wish I knew what that thing was in her hand and what significance it played toward the time period, artist, subject, and/or culture

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
It looks like a peacock container of some kind. Like a bowl?
It's for sure some kind of bird, I was thinking more of a swan. However, the artist was raised in Czech republic and moved to America from my brief understanding, neither having much to do with bird culturally. It did say the painting was art nouveau, maybe that artistic style uses birds? :patrice:

If not then it has to be the actual container that is important and not the shape.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Aye is this a new trend of men wearing wedding rings before they are actually married ?

Ive noticed a couple ::leostare:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I don't think I'm gonna last a month at this job

I'm gonna say what I want to say here because we are all women (and some male lurkers…lol). I went to a thread here that had a beautiful young lady posted there but she was half dressed. Like I said before she has a beautiful face and body, but i never understood why some young women put themselves out there like that. I wonder if she does it to seek validation that she is attractive or does she do it because she is shallow and just likes male attention? Either way I just wish these half naked women would get some self respect. You don't have to dress and act like that to get attention…

It's funny you say this because someone just posted a pic on fb about how some women find empowerment in nudity and some find it in modesty and you shouldn't tell the other how to find theirs :yeshrug:

I agree tho, plus leave something to the imagination

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
@muse

LOL… they should. I mean can't tell a person how to dress or carry themselves. I'm saying if I were a man I wouldn't even bat an eyelash at these broads. I guess it's because I'm semi- prudish.

*side note*… hang in there! It will get better!

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
@muse

LOL… they should. I mean can't tell a person how to dress or carry themselves. I'm saying if I were a man I wouldn't even bat an eyelash at these broads. I guess it's because I'm semi- prudish.

*side note*… hang in there! It will get better!

Sure you can. That doesn't mean they have to listen but I am tired of all this "don't judge me" BS. Every thinking human being makes judgments and observations and we will continue to call a spade a spade.

:birdman: