Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I need artist name and date/place it was painted in.

Also, what's that she's holding in her hand? I can't really tell.
It looks like a porceline teapot in the shape of a bird maybe a peacock?
The feathers look to be the actual top of the pot. :patrice:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Care to elaborate?:lupe:

Location of transfer, motivation, any research you feel like sharing?

You're lovely as you are, at any rate:hamster:
From stomach/arms to butt. I just want a flatter stomach and bigger butt but whenever I start working out and losing fat, my t*ts go as well :mjlol:

I love the fullness of my t*ts now but not the fullness of my stomach. I mean it's just a little pudge, most of my weight gain is in my hips and thighs but I've always wanted a flatter stomach.

Haven't done any research as of yet only looked up if they did it in chicago at the average prices which is from 6k-9k

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
From stomach/arms to butt. I just want a flatter stomach and bigger butt but whenever I start working out and losing fat, my t*ts go as well :mjlol:

I love the fullness of my t*ts now but not the fullness of my stomach. I mean it's just a little pudge, most of my weight gain is in my hips and thighs but I've always wanted a flatter stomach.

Haven't done any research as of yet only looked up if they did it in chicago at the average prices which is from 6k-9k
That's why u need a strict ass man. Would have told you go crazy with the workouts, since tities don't mean shyt to me :manny:. If that stomach is going, go and work bae :obama:.

Then proceeded to eat from your Fallopian tubes shortly after :ahh:.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
That's why u need a strict ass man. Would have told you go crazy with the workouts, since tities don't mean shyt to me :manny:. If that stomach is going, go and work bae :obama:.

Then proceeded to eat from your Fallopian tubes shortly after :ahh:.
I honestly don't care what my t*ts mean to you or any man, I like them and don't want them to look saggy after fat loss :francis:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CinnaSlim
@MarsPunka
Other painting/introspective brehettes how does this painting tie into the concept of fate/destiny/fatalism?

Alphonse_Mucha_-_Fate.jpg

Isnt a peacock a symbol of eternal life? Or the transition from an earthly body to a glorified one?