Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me tell you about my marathon experience. I was so nervous I spent the entire morning throwing up :russ: I stood out in the cold for nearly 2 hours. My feet were numb and I couldn't keep anything down but I did take small sips of water. At mile 8 I was nauseous, hungry, :deadmanny:fatigued, and :camby:. I met some cool people along the way but it made me realize that I like to run, but I'm not a runner. That big race environment is not for me.
That is super impressive. I'm crazy happy for you, no joke. Huge accomplishment.

:salute:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Older gentleman stopped me at my job because I had a wig on, asked why I didn't love my natural hair...

"I actually do. I have beautiful kinky hair, it's just not on display today":usure:

"I can tell you don't like your hair though":comeon:

"Oh, nah I just have it under here, chilling for now":jawalrus:

"It's a shame you don't love your hair":francis:

Had to smile and move along so I wouldn't get fired:manny:

Man fukk these motherfukkers. I'll curse him out for you. I hate people that talk just to talk

Y'all two people one day after the first told me my hair looks healthy. I get a lot of compliments on my hair. Never in my life has anyone told me my hair looks healthy. In fact, my colored hair is damaged. I guess Chicagoans got higher standards. Help me before I start feeling myself :stylin:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Older gentleman stopped me at my job because I had a wig on, asked why I didn't love my natural hair...

"I actually do. I have beautiful kinky hair, it's just not on display today":usure:

"I can tell you don't like your hair though":comeon:

"Oh, nah I just have it under here, chilling for now":jawalrus:

"It's a shame you don't love your hair":francis:

Had to smile and move along so I wouldn't get fired:manny:
Coli nikkas getting outta hand

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I was deleting emails ( I had like 25,000 emails… no lie) and I found some picture of my ex. I looked at one and said damn you are fine… but too bad you're a douche bag…

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Ok… is it me or am I crazy? If you give a male poster on the coli a compliment they automatically think you are hitting on them. It's like just take the compliment and move on damn… :martin:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I%2Bwant%2Bmore%2Bof%2Bwhat%2BI%2Balready%2Bhave.%2BI%2Bwant%2B%25282%2529.png