Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Finally got my huetiful hair steamer back from my daddy's house but I'm missing the bracket that holds the hood up. :mjcry: I wonder if they sell replacement parts.
:noah: I wanna get a hair steamer but don't want to pay full price. I was reading online and some women have used garment steamer with good results.
Did your notice any difference good or bad when you started using the steamer? Is it worth it do you think?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:noah: I wanna get a hair steamer but don't want to pay full price. I was reading online and some women have used garment steamer with good results.
Did your notice any difference good or bad when you started using the steamer? Is it worth it do you think?
I actually won my steamer from a heyfranhey giveaway on tumblr. I've thought about using a garment steamer. It's very similar to the handheld steamers that are popular now. You just have to be careful not to burn yourself. I think hair steamers have a more controlled heat seating.

I definitely think it's helps. Softens and moisturizes. Especially good for deep conditioning. Its been a while since I used mine because it's been with my dad's storage.

Wario

Banned
Daps
I don't know why I keep joining forums or socializing with people. They all disgust me and act like they have no sense. I think I'll just stop posting here, I'm so lonely these days...

(not this forum in particular, but others..)

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I actually won my steamer from a heyfranhey giveaway on tumblr. I've thought about using a garment steamer. It's very similar to the handheld steamers that are popular now. You just have to be careful not to burn yourself. I think hair steamers have a more controlled heat seating.

I definitely think it's helps. Softens and moisturizes. Especially good for deep conditioning. Its been a while since I used mine because it's been with my dad's storage.
:ehh: True, my cheap as will probably end up getting the garment steamer first than wind up getting the hair steamer to. I started doing the baggy method and was amazed at how moisturized my hair still felt after not doing it for 2 days. So i figure the steamer would be the same x10?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:ehh: True, my cheap as will probably end up getting the garment steamer first than wind up getting the hair steamer to. I started doing the baggy method and was amazed at how moisturized my hair still felt after not doing it for 2 days. So i figure the steamer would be the same x10?
This is a link to the cheaper alternative to my steamer. Apparently, its basically a generic version of the Huetiful Hair steamer.

I found out there's a whole website that reviews hair steamers.
Huetiful Hair Steamer Review

The baggy method is the cheapest way to go but it's definitely effective. It might work better than a steamer because it holds in the moisture. :leon: The only concern is to avoid over moisturizing because you'll end up with mushy or worse mildewy hair.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Just fukking with random people today. Apparently a lot of men get mad if you don't find them masculine. :manny:
are you a male or a female? :dwillhuh:

Ok… is it me or am I crazy? If you give a male poster on the coli a compliment they automatically think you are hitting on them. It's like just take the compliment and move on damn… :martin:
that's like men in real life. :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok… is it me or am I crazy? If you give a male poster on the coli a compliment they automatically think you are hitting on them. It's like just take the compliment and move on damn… :martin:
:lupe:

In our defense its really hard to tell sometimes, and if we dont say anything yall move on quick lol. If we say something yall are like:huhldup:
:scusthov:

lol