Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I am so sensitive.
I'm on my way to work, and they're having a breast cancer walk (as they do every year here)
Every time I see the people walking I start crying. It starts as crocodile tears but then it legit turns to crying. :mjcry:
Both my cousin and my grandmother beat breast cancer
You are not the only sappy one. I seen a music video this morning that was so touching had me legit in tears. But it touched you because you could sympathize with those walking.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How do I stop getting extremely angry when people disagree with me or act sarcastic with me? I do this both IRL and on the internet.
I swear I felt like this has been making my moods more imbalanced and compulsive lately.
You just gotta remind yourself you don't got time to go to jail lol. Also, remember some people are stupid, insecure or going through whatever issue that being rude or sarcastic makes them feel better, and feeds their lil ego. Pity them.

If people disagree with you, they're not paying you to educate them. Let them be in the wrong, they'll figure it out one day lol

Basically, you just gotta let things slide like water off a duck's back.

Last edited:

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Older gentleman stopped me at my job because I had a wig on, asked why I didn't love my natural hair...

"I actually do. I have beautiful kinky hair, it's just not on display today":usure:

"I can tell you don't like your hair though":comeon:

"Oh, nah I just have it under here, chilling for now":jawalrus:

"It's a shame you don't love your hair":francis:

Had to smile and move along so I wouldn't get fired:manny:

Wario

Banned
Daps
Just fukking with random people today. Apparently a lot of men get mad if you don't find them masculine. :manny: