Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
So my mom's co-worker is a "prophetess"

She prophecies to my mom and me, not sure if she's ever did my sister. I don't ask, she just gets these messages and relays them.

I don't know :patrice:

She'll be like "how do I know this" and I'm thinking, my mom could've told you? She said I'll be getting a new car (I love my current car) and I'll find me a good man, I wasn't even aware I was looking or yearning for one

And I really appreciate it, but I'd love if she told me I'll be getting a job that I like because I HATE my job and it's fukking with me :laugh:

Then she told me I'm gonna start having dreams again. I hope she meant good dreams cuz I been having dreams :sadcam:

I really don't know, but I do appreciate that she seems to actually care about me, that's what really touches my heart

:manny:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Y'all was right lol. Not my type. Sooo many flags :snoop:
I always start out nice and acquiesing to people but eventually when they get to whining my patience gets shot and I get angry.

I can't stand it. I'm so mean lol.
I think at any age you get a man that is "clingy." You don't wanna seem like you are being mean if you tell them to chill out… but sometimes you just have to tell them I only wanna be your friend. I'm sorry it didn't work out. But it's good that you walking away before it got too deep…

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
201510_2330_bfgei_sm.jpg

This reminds me of @Juicy

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid I've only drank once in the past week. It's been hard but it's a huge improvement since i didn't go a day without any alcohol for like 3 months straight. Just felt like tagging you and letting you know since you actually took a bit of interest in here
I'm really happy to read that and I'm proud of you, brega!! One moment, one day, one week, at a time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me tell you about my marathon experience. I was so nervous I spent the entire morning throwing up :russ: I stood out in the cold for nearly 2 hours. My feet were numb and I couldn't keep anything down but I did take small sips of water. At mile 8 I was nauseous, hungry, :deadmanny:fatigued, and :camby:. I met some cool people along the way but it made me realize that I like to run, but I'm not a runner. That big race environment is not for me.

Wario

Banned
Daps
How do I stop getting extremely angry when people disagree with me or act sarcastic with me? I do this both IRL and on the internet.
I swear I felt like this has been making my moods more imbalanced and compulsive lately.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I am so sensitive.
I'm on my way to work, and they're having a breast cancer walk (as they do every year here)
Every time I see the people walking I start crying. It starts as crocodile tears but then it legit turns to crying. :mjcry:
Both my cousin and my grandmother beat breast cancer