Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I need to throw these muggy ass dirty ass white (now brown) converses the fukk away :snoop:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You so smart :noah:
I'm not. I just practice a lot. That's the trick. Believe it or not I used to struggle with Math. My dad was an engineer and he loved doing Math for fun. He used to take me to the library and make me solve math problems for two hours each day. It helped me a lot. But naturally I'm not a smart person, I just work at it and like to challenge myself.

Btw have you taken the GRE yet?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm not. I just practice a lot. That's the trick. Believe it or not I used to struggle with Math. My dad was an engineer and he loved doing Math for fun. He used to take me to the library and make me solve math problems for two hours each day. It helped me a lot. But naturally I'm not a smart person, I just work at it and like to challenge myself.

Btw have you taken the GRE yet?
No. Not till after New Years. Too much going on at the moment.

And yes you are smart, not everyone is inclined to experience bonafide neural plasticity. :noah:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I DON'T SAY A WORD
I DON'T SAY A WORD
WAS ON MY GRIND
AND NOW I GOT WHAT I DESERVE fukk nikka!!

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
No sir, I bought you a coffee because I'm a nice person. It don't mean nothing else.

Kindly stop looking at me like that :lupe:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I also used to tutor my husband in Calculus, he was the worst student I ever worked with. :dead:

really i had how to learn calculus for dummies book cuz I'm so bad at math and the book bytch slapped me and walked away with the receipt as bookmark too store for a refund :mjcry:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
really i had how to learn calculus for dummies book cuz I'm so bad at math and the book bytch slapped me and walked away with the receipt as bookmark too store for a refund :mjcry:

:dead:

He kept making every problem dirty and was horrible at instructions. Math is all about following instructions to solve problems carefully as well practicing them.

My daughter actually enjoys counting and all that, she sits with me and gets interested in watching me solve problems. I do sodoku every morning and she watches so intently. If she turns out gifted Ima be scurred. :mjcry: