Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:dead:

He kept making every problem dirty and was horrible at instructions. Math is all about following instructions to solve problems carefully as well practicing them.

My daughter actually enjoys counting and all that, she sits with me and gets interested in watching me solve problems. I do sodoku every morning and she watches so intently. If she turns out gifted Ima be scurred. :mjcry:

aww ur daughter sounds smart :blessed:

i help with my kids homework in math i be on that google shyt calculating it :russ:
then my 2nd youngest ends up correcting me :snoop:

i tried the instructions to the book i even highlighted that shyt
next thing i know i got hit like this
1976439_o.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
aww ur daughter sounds smart :blessed:

i help with my kids homework in math i be on that google shyt calculating it :russ:
then my 2nd youngest ends up correcting me :snoop:

i tried the instructions to the book i even highlighted that shyt
next thing i know i got hit like this
1976439_o.gif
She's too grown and catches my mistakes a lot I be legit worried how gifted she is.

My husband already know he not gonna be the one helping with math and science :usure: he be asking me to help him do book keeping sometimes for his company :what:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
She's too grown and catches my mistakes a lot I be legit worried how gifted she is.

My husband already know he not gonna be the one helping with math and science :usure: he be asking me to help him do book keeping sometimes for his company :what:

well the gifted part sounds like it comes from u :whew:

i help my family with different work stuff so i know what thats like as long as it aint math they good if its math i hit em with the :ufdup: then :camby: then :why:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I'm not. I just practice a lot. That's the trick. Believe it or not I used to struggle with Math. My dad was an engineer and he loved doing Math for fun. He used to take me to the library and make me solve math problems for two hours each day. It helped me a lot. But naturally I'm not a smart person, I just work at it and like to challenge myself.

Btw have you taken the GRE yet?
So you just humble and intelligent as fukk :what:

:sadcam:I don't remember the last time I was this nervous for an interview.
You got it in the bag.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Elle Driver

Follow up appointment...14 vials of blood drawn...moderately low platelets and hemoglobin...gonna have to get an abdominal ultrasound and an additional appointment :snoop:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

He kept making every problem dirty and was horrible at instructions. Math is all about following instructions to solve problems carefully as well practicing them.

My daughter actually enjoys counting and all that, she sits with me and gets interested in watching me solve problems. I do sodoku every morning and she watches so intently. If she turns out gifted Ima be scurred. :mjcry:
Sodoku:wow: