Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What happened?
I basically got a call today from HR that my manager had been told by multiple people that I was doing something wrong (it's petty). I didn't even know that those gossiping old bitties were talking about me.
1pGTOAD.gif

I'm wishing for the best for each and everyone of you. Things will get better.
I got something for them old white hoes! Thank you! :hug:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm trying to wean myself off drinking pop. Lately I find myself being unable to finish a can without feeling like the pop has gone flat & when drinking a bottle I only drink half. I've began to drink Gatorade instead, mentally tricking myself by telling myself the fruit punch is Hawaiian Punch & the rasbery lemonade is regular lemonade. It's working. I hope I can shed a few pounds in the process.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to wean myself off drinking pop. Lately I find myself being unable to finish a can without feeling like the pop has gone flat & when drinking a bottle I only drink half. I've began to drink Gatorade instead, mentally tricking myself by telling myself the fruit punch is Hawaiian Punch & the rasbery lemonade is regular lemonade. It's working. I hope I can shed a few pounds in the process.
Why don't you drink water?
I hope when you drink these beverages you're using a straw. :ufdup:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Try water with lime juice (like the plastic limes). Just a little bit will trick your brain into thinking its soda.