Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
My sister invited me out to eat at this "mexican" restaurant (the owner is Italian). I. Looking at the menu and none if this sounds good. :sadcam:

I'm watching couples therapy in the meantime. And Joe Budden and his gf just came to the house & this negro was walking while his gf was pushing this big as suitcase. I don't know anything about him but damn, that is straight fukkboy status.
Carmen Carreras from rupauls drag race is on there with her husband, and damn, she really looks and sounds like a natural born female.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching couples therapy in the meantime. And Joe Budden and his gf just came to the house & this negro was walking while his gf was pushing this big as suitcase. I don't know anything about him but damn, that is straight fukkboy status.
:ufdup:
girl_power_by_principeeric.jpg

He is doing what a man should do. Let a woman do the lifting every now and then:ld:Lets her know that he appreciates her abilities.:obama:You got something against girl power???

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
There is something inherently wrong with your Pro-Blackness if it is a gendered Pro-Blackness incapable of taking stances that improve the position of Black women

There's no way you can announce to the world that you are Pro-Black, yet blatantly cling to misogyny, uphold rape culture and mimic a White patriarchal system, which seeks to keep Black women underneath your boots.

That's not Pro-Black. That is Black Patriarchy

You are not Pro-Black if you erase Black women who are feminists from the conversation by telling them that feminism destroys the Black family unit. Pick up a book. Google bell hooks. Google Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche. Google something scholarly. Something with the letters .edu behind it.

Google: Critical Black Feminist Thought

Author is a man.
good read

Dear Black Men, You Are Not Pro-Black If You Are Not Pro Black Women

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:ufdup:
girl_power_by_principeeric.jpg

He is doing what a man should do. Let a woman do the lifting every now and then:ld:Lets her know that he appreciates her abilities.:obama:You got something against girl power???
Just looks lazy to me... Plus Kailyn is his side main chick if that makes any sense. She looks dumb enough to take his mess.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps