Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Smallest I ever see is Small. Try allheart.com
I ALWAYS buy scrubs online, but it's annoying because I have to pay shipping. But last night all heart had free shipping on Cherokee scrubs, so I bought some.
But my complaint was more so on the fact that people up to 5X can find scrubs with no problem. Do you know how big 5X is? Scrubs are made for people that are morbidly obese, but not for those of us that are in a healthy weight range.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Is it me or most of the posters on the coli want you to "prove yourself." I'm like "why though?" Why do we have to get on to prove our worthiness to a stranger?

All these exposal threads, you ain't shyt threads, factual ( unfactual) threads are entertaining but exposing too much personal information. Sometimes we need to disconnect our personal lives from the internet.

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is it me or most of the posters on the coli want you to "prove yourself." I'm like "why though?" Why do we have to get on to prove our worthiness to a stranger?

All these exposal threads, you ain't shyt threads, factual ( unfactual) threads are entertaining but exposing too much personal information. Sometimes we need to disconnect our personal lives from the internet.

The last few exposal threads have had both parties playing into it, people love attention :yeshrug:

Lmao a t-rex that could do this would be terrifying, until we get to the monkey bars which apparently it hasn't mastered :lolbron:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

Many don't realize that there is a whole world out there outside of TheColi. Some people really take this internet ish too seriously. I also think some come here in search of a mate, instead of for entertainment and general discussion.

Exposure threads are....just wow...but I came from a site full of ruthless exposures so this has been pretty tame.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Many don't realize that there is a whole world out there outside of TheColi. Some people really take this internet ish too seriously. I also think some come here in search of a mate, instead of for entertainment and general discussion.

Hookups you don't say :dwillhuh:
tumblr_mjnrenjQLF1s2tytmo1_500.gif

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to wean myself off drinking pop. Lately I find myself being unable to finish a can without feeling like the pop has gone flat & when drinking a bottle I only drink half. I've began to drink Gatorade instead, mentally tricking myself by telling myself the fruit punch is Hawaiian Punch & the rasbery lemonade is regular lemonade. It's working. I hope I can shed a few pounds in the process.

That was me a few years ago.

Now to get my soda fix I drink carbonated water infused with fruit.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
That was me a few years ago.

Now to get my soda fix I drink carbonated water infused with fruit.
Yeah, the only pop i can really drink and not lose interest in is Sprite. I hear they brought back Clearly Canadian but that shyt is selling for like $30 a case. :dafuq: