Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These old evil white bytches at my job actually made me cry today y'all. :mjcry:

Lemme get my goons, this won't do.....we can't have this shyt happening
1374780371_37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lemme get my goons, this won't do.....we can't have this shyt happening
1374780371_37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif
I wish I could terrorize these evil white slores. Old hags. They reported me for something stupid at my job, and HR called me today about it. :mjcry:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wish I could terrorize these evil white slores. Old hags. They reported me for something stupid at my job, and HR called me today about it. :mjcry:

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i know how those bytches function. I hope you don't get into too much trouble :hug:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I wanted to cry at my desk today. I'm just overwhelmed. I have to get out of here. I shouldn't want to cry at my desk twice in a year:francis: I can't even think right now and Coli is not even helping me escape :( I just want to go home.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Today my baby girl would have been 9 years old....:sadbron:. There are no words to express how much I miss her. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her...
I wanted to cry at my desk today. I'm just overwhelmed. I have to get out of here. I shouldn't want to cry at my desk twice in a year:francis: I can't even think right now and Coli is not even helping me escape :( I just want to go home.
These old evil white bytches at my job actually made me cry today y'all. :mjcry:
1pGTOAD.gif

I'm wishing for the best for each and everyone of you. Things will get better.