Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes the speculum.
vpj7em9ypb8vf5lizrsq.jpg

:mjcry::merchant::why::to::sadbron::scusthov::damn:

@saturnin
@TeflonTrill

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
A QTip hurt? :sadbron: I have a low tolerance for pain. I'd be crying on the table. Yes, that big ass metal grey thing that they use to spread you open, right? :to: You didn't have to do that? I might be safe? :lupe:

@daria is that metal grey thing the thing that was uncomfortable for you?
She said since I've never been sexually active I didn't have to:whew:
and that picture:damn::to:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speculums don't hurt. Discomfort? Yes. Pain? No. If it's painful you have something else going on that you need to check out. Q tips and tampons shouldn't cause pain.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:whoa: My first time me and the doctor spent like 7 mins arguing about the fact that i didnt want to open my legs. He got so fed up and said he couldnt perform my pap smear. The lady nurse had to stay in the room and talk to me cause i was freaking terrified. That instrument feels horrible inside of you, i always feel disgusted when i go get a pap smear, i really don't like some stranger digging all in my vag.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Well I only got a test done one time and she used a small probe. thickness was probably the size of a q tip but it hurt like hell:damn:
And have you seen what they used to do pap smears? No maa'm:camby:

You can always ask them not to lock it. It's always kept 'loose' for me. I think my current gyno uses disposable ones now. They definitely aren't metal.

I had a transvaginal u/s done recently and when she showed me what she was going to put in me..

transvagultrasound.jpeg

2q3u3o9.gif

Thank goodness for lube.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You can always ask them not to lock it. It's always kept 'loose' for me. I think my current gyno uses disposable ones now. They definitely aren't metal.

I had a transvaginal u/s done recently and when she showed me what she was going to put in me..

transvagultrasound.jpeg

2q3u3o9.gif

Thank goodness for lube.
Yes i've also had that in me too very uncomfortable. It was when i had concerns about being able to get pregnant, they had to do a sonogram.
Im sure it was men who designed these torture instruments. Evil asses.